Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mid tier account

Discussion on Mid tier account within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mid tier account or game pass code

I am looking for an original creator account with a large amount of champions, I am not interested in skins , only champions, from reputable sellers.

or if anyone has permanent gamepass codes for sale I accept them as well.
Old 11/25/2023, 14:39   #2

The Black Market: 115/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosazaek View Post
I am looking for an original creator account with a large amount of champions, I am not interested in skins , only champions, from reputable sellers.
Isn't easier to buy the xbox game pass for 1$ (at the moment)? It gives the feature to unlock all champs
Old 11/25/2023, 14:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena' View Post
Isn't easier to buy the xbox game pass for 1$ (at the moment)? It gives the feature to unlock all champs
for others myb, but i want a perm champ haha
Old 11/25/2023, 19:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosazaek View Post
for others myb, but i want a perm champ haha
There are multiple marketplaces out there which provide customer safety (not hard to find), there is a list with account sellers (Some are active some are not -> ) or you could just brows the black market area.

Most of the people that will try to sell you an account in this thread, will be sus.
Old 11/25/2023, 20:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
There are multiple marketplaces out there which provide customer safety (not hard to find), there is a list with account sellers (Some are active some are not -> ) or you could just brows the black market area.

Most of the people that will try to sell you an account in this thread, will be sus.
This is so nice info, thx so much