Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D++ vs ZG

Discussion on D++ vs ZG within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/19/2023, 14:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coNF1x View Post
Yeah would also wanna know how to get zg
Have to get invited by a ZG User
Old 10/19/2023, 18:12   #17

tldr zg evade is better in everyway but doesn't have alot of options to look legit, zg orbwalker is better but doesn't prep under turret for you, champ script quality is up to you guys, zg has active devs that will insta update a champ script to do something if you need it to. I think moanas ezreal is pretty SBTW if it's actually casting and hitting spells. awareness both is fine. and Disney has more misc features

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackybot View Post
tldr zg evade is better in everyway but doesn't have alot of options to look legit, zg orbwalker is better but doesn't prep under turret for you, champ script quality is up to you guys, zg has active devs that will insta update a champ script to do something if you need it to. I think moanas ezreal is pretty SBTW if it's actually casting and hitting spells. awareness both is fine. and Disney has more misc features
ZG pred as of one week ago is better than Disney too
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2023, 18:19   #18

Notice how every disney user does 500 word replies. Is enough said. Disney stinks and I wouldn't be surprised if moana is adding sub time for their essays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Betts View Post
We was talking on Disney general about this topic, and about your comment.
Do you have any context proof on what are you saying?
I'll include a screen and if you can argument it and proof others account in emerald of Moana would be so good.

Personally playing with Disney even on my old main in season 2, I play in Diamond ELO and didn't got a called out from like 4 months.
Humanizers are worth if you know how to use them.
I responded to an admin who asked who thinks the menu is bad. I said it sucks - so did others. Moana got upset and posted my 5 loss streak and encouraged people to flame me for it so i told him to end himself, it's pretty reasonable. Then he banned me and my key with 3 weeks left. Some would consider this scamming.
Old 10/19/2023, 18:27   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaw View Post
Notice how every disney user does 500 word replies. Is enough said. Disney stinks and I wouldn't be surprised if moana is adding sub time for their essays.
Youre pretty cringe, not even posted any proof of what you saying, just trashtalking btw and i said in the post that i didnt want these type of comments but you probably too stupid for understand that, you're just frustrated
Old 10/19/2023, 21:26   #20

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
Youre pretty cringe, not even posted any proof of what you saying, just trashtalking btw and i said in the post that i didnt want these type of comments but you probably too stupid for understand that, you're just frustrated
You asked for peoples opinions/facts about each platform? I dont see any trashtalking in that post just what happens. It's known disney users are extremly biast when it comes to how good the platform is and sharing the weaknesses in fear of the rampent egofest that happens over there. You said disney is bad? Expect 20 users writing 5000 word essays on how bad you are at holding space bar and how you need to improve your spacebar technique. Disney orb cancels 10 autos at max range? User issue! They like to talk A LOT about how good disney is, which it does have upsides, but they never talk about the downsides as in detail as whats good. When i used it pred was awful, orb perma cancelled autos, evade isn't good either. However the champ logic is good on some champs, a few.

If you wanna be super legit i guess disney is for you over ZG. However looking more legit = less useful & will still get you banned sometimes.. I used legit settings on disney on every option & still got banned.. ZG has no humanization but the quality on nearly every feature is very good, orb/evade/champ scripts/aware/etc.. Also has a good detection record. I didn't enjoy using disney and left my sub to run out with like 20days left. Meanwhile i've resubbed to ZG months in a row.

It's what you want from it, do you want to look mega legit and larp as a good player while in reality you're drooling holding your spacebar deluding yourself on how good and highelo you are in your video game, or just have the highest quality scripts get manual banned eventually and go next account. I prefer the latter but it's prefrence.

This is an unbiast statment i PERSONALLY hated disney as stated above I didn't even bother using out my sub while i was able to use ZG for near to a year buying monthly subs without getting cancer, but im not a closetfag. I could use ZG on a steering wheel and outperform myself when using disney with a keyboard uniroincally.
Old 10/19/2023, 21:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
You asked for peoples opinions/facts about each platform? I dont see any trashtalking in that post just what happens. It's known disney users are extremly biast when it comes to how good the platform is and sharing the weaknesses in fear of the rampent egofest that happens over there. You said disney is bad? Expect 20 users writing 5000 word essays on how bad you are at holding space bar and how you need to improve your spacebar technique. Disney orb cancels 10 autos at max range? User issue! They like to talk A LOT about how good disney is, which it does have upsides, but they never talk about the downsides as in detail as whats good. When i used it pred was awful, orb perma cancelled autos, evade isn't good either. However the champ logic is good on some champs, a few.

If you wanna be super legit i guess disney is for you over ZG. However looking more legit = less useful & will still get you banned sometimes.. I used legit settings on disney on every option & still got banned.. ZG has no humanization but the quality on nearly every feature is very good, orb/evade/champ scripts/aware/etc.. Also has a good detection record. I didn't enjoy using disney and left my sub to run out with like 20days left. Meanwhile i've resubbed to ZG months in a row.

It's what you want from it, do you want to look mega legit and larp as a good player while in reality you're drooling holding your spacebar deluding yourself on how good and highelo you are in your video game, or just have the highest quality scripts get manual banned eventually and go next account. I prefer the latter but it's prefrence.

This is an unbiast statment i PERSONALLY hated disney as stated above I didn't even bother using out my sub while i was able to use ZG for near to a year buying monthly subs without getting cancer, but im not a closetfag. I could use ZG on a steering wheel and outperform myself when using disney with a keyboard uniroincally.
Thanks for the review!
(The trashtalking part was for jtaw, just speaking without proving nothing and not even post related)
Old 10/19/2023, 22:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
Thanks for the review!
(The trashtalking part was for jtaw, just speaking without proving nothing and not even post related)
Yeah i was saying he wasn't really trashtalking because it's genuinely what happens over there. Moana also banned my key and unbanned it LOL.
Old 10/22/2023, 15:22   #23

elite*gold: 21
Disney is better
Old 10/22/2023, 23:52   #24

ZG Orb, evade & pred outperforms Disney in every way

Disney has more misc stuff and a menu cluttered with stuff that should've already been automated
Old 10/23/2023, 01:13   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Miller View Post
Disney is better
paid actors i was talking about above!

when zg kaisa which 109 spent 10min coding outperforms 30000word logic guide disney kaisa which was in the making for 8months
Old 10/23/2023, 12:17   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
paid actors i was talking about above!

when zg kaisa which 109 spent 10min coding outperforms 30000word logic guide disney kaisa which was in the making for 8months
pretty dope, if just 109 reply to dms lmao
Old 11/08/2023, 02:03   #27

where can I buy zg or disney?
Old 11/10/2023, 19:55   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by teoman1212 View Post
where can I buy zg or disney?
dm me your discord i can show you for zeitgeist
Old 11/16/2023, 01:30   #29