Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D++ vs ZG

Discussion on D++ vs ZG within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/31/2023, 01:15   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playy View Post
hm.... what to do if I dont know any people? but im really keen to try it.... :S
probably stay active in the scripting scene and have luck making some friends who are using D++
Old 02/10/2024, 16:14   #47

How to get into D++, please DM Old experienced scripting user since BoL and L# wanting to come back with something proper hehe
Old 02/11/2024, 02:48   #48

elite*gold: 104
Not sure what the state of D++ platform is right now but Moana is smart.
Moana helped me with coding some of my scripts back in the day.
I talked to them before D++ was made, and I even tested their Alpha; it did have a bunch of problems but it worked, the pred was probably one of the best, it was just that their evade wasn't that good and the menu was kind of weird or unsettling to look at.
I cannot say much about the current state of D++ since I haven't talked to Moana since I left their community for inactivity.

The platform is probably a lot better now.
Old 02/12/2024, 03:12   #49

dont get it. why would u want to use d++ or zg if they all do basically the same. Just use elysium for protection and use a basic platform like bgx. I dont really see the point in using zg or d++ unless they are cheaper as 100$/m and are undetected. Just seems alot of trouble getting into thats not worth it since they probably wont last for much longer
Old 02/13/2024, 05:54   #50

elite*gold: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliatack008 View Post
dont get it. why would u want to use d++ or zg if they all do basically the same. Just use elysium for protection and use a basic platform like bgx. I dont really see the point in using zg or d++ unless they are cheaper as 100$/m and are undetected. Just seems alot of trouble getting into thats not worth it since they probably wont last for much longer
Might as well use LS then no? It's been 6 months since the last "detection" and you get way better evade + non mind-******* zoom.
Old 02/13/2024, 12:34   #51

Quote:
a private bypass is always better than a public one and its all-in one software, no need to associate 2 providers like bgx+ely since there are compatibility issues
Old 02/13/2024, 14:09   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst2000 View Post
Might as well use LS then no? It's been 6 months since the last "detection" and you get way better evade + non mind-fucking zoom.
Never used zoom. And i tested LS for a very short period. But instead of hoping that they are not detected anymore, i can go with bgx + elysium and know for a fact that they have never been detected before and likley wont until vanguard...and that for the same price. LS is simply to expensive for not really any benefit imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
a private bypass is always better than a public one and its all-in one software, no need to associate 2 providers like bgx+ely since there are compatibility issues
define better. Because Elysium + bgx were never detected. There is litterally no bypass better then the one that already is perfect. There were no compatibility issues ever for me so idk what you are talking about.

I get that there is an appeal to something pricier or private. But there is litteraly nothing special in that. Its like buying an Iphone as an status symbol. there is no financial benefit..its just a waste of money. If LS, ZG or D+ had way better scripts or awareness then bgx or are cheaper (while still being 100% undetected) then 100$ then there is a reason to go for them but your 2 responses didnt seem like this was the case
Old 02/13/2024, 14:13   #53

Quote:
Never used zoom. And i tested LS for a very short period. But instead of hoping that they are not detected anymore, i can go with bgx + elysium and know for a fact that they have never been detected before and likley wont until vanguard...and that for the same price. LS is simply to expensive for not really any benefit imo.

define better. Because Elysium + bgx were never detected. There is litterally no bypass better then the one that already is perfect. There were no compatibility issues ever for me so idk what you are talking about.
Scripts are better, evade is better, prediction is better and ely got detected 1.5y ago
Old 02/14/2024, 13:37   #54

Quote:

I get that there is an appeal to something pricier or private. But there is litteraly nothing special in that. Its like buying an Iphone as an status symbol. there is no financial benefit..its just a waste of money. If LS, ZG or D+ had way better scripts or awareness then bgx or are cheaper (while still being 100% undetected) then 100$ then there is a reason to go for them but your 2 responses didnt seem like this was the case
LS is definitely better than BGX but not 3x better yes. Its the same way how BGX is better than Toir but is it 3x better? No
Old 02/17/2024, 14:55   #55

Would be interested in an invite for Disney as well.
PM me if can help, open to discussing payment.
Old 02/19/2024, 15:43   #56

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
LS is definitely better than BGX but not 3x better yes. Its the same way how BGX is better than Toir but is it 3x better? No
you have to be complete npc if you think ls is anywhere close to being as good as bgx

while the framework is somewhat on par, the championscripts are complete and utter dogshit, vanguard about to arrive and they never came close.

evade barely matters, especially if you are high elo, rather have good working SBTW champion scripts with logics that don't seem to be developed by 4 year old toddlers with stage 4
Old 02/19/2024, 16:59   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baruacka View Post
you have to be complete npc if you think ls is anywhere close to being as good as bgx

while the framework is somewhat on par, the championscripts are complete and utter dogshit, vanguard about to arrive and they never came close.

evade barely matters, especially if you are high elo, rather have good working SBTW champion scripts with logics that don't seem to be developed by 4 year old toddlers with stage 4
You literally can tell LS is a premium product compared to BGX.

Just look at the price, BGX zoom (instantly gives you cancer) and how polished LS is vs BGX. Sure there aren't as many devs but when LS does make scripts for champs properly they are definitely more polished. Just look at what FH is doing and how crazy the new FH prediction is.

BGX isn't a bad product but its a budget product, comparing it to LS and thinking its better is crazyyy.

About high elo, there's a reason why LS beats BGX everytime in high elo and its the evade.
Old 03/02/2024, 04:08   #58

Quote:
BGX zoom (instantly gives you cancer)
Worst argument ever, LS zoom is one of the biggest downside in my opinion, you take URF cannon and when you land, it doesn't unzoom, afaik same thing happens with Xerath R, Jhin R and things that modify your zoom, it doesn't make you unzoom, BGX zoom is just super practical because it doesn't impact things that modify your zoom like that and you don't have to always unzoom when you inject, it's already at set zoom, BGX zoom is way more practical
Old 04/07/2024, 16:32   #59

watched my buddy last nite with D++ and i never played lol before now i do .. and i know its not cheap but looks sooo worth it
Old 04/08/2024, 00:08   #60

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty772 View Post
watched my buddy last nite with D++ and i never played lol before now i do .. and i know its not cheap but looks sooo worth it
Your friend has an invite free by any Chance? need a new Platform, my acutal one is a exit scam. Already looking how to get in any good Script that will continue after vanguard Update.