Its funny how you try to make fun of him but you're the one who misunderstood making you look like a complete ******. Not having a budget = infinite, he will pay anything, $50, $500, $1000. ******. Learn basic English before you try to **** on someone.
I don’t have a budget, I will pay anything. I’m not looking for free or cheap scripts. I’m looking for the best there is
Just look at the broeki's list of scripts, at the tops you will find the most expensive scripts such as (LT++,Verimeri's script,bruhwalker,zen private,slotted.cc) even those scripts has entry fee like 100+usd
Just look at the broeki's list of scripts, at the tops you will find the most expensive scripts such as (LT++,Verimeri's script,bruhwalker,zen private,slotted.cc) even those scripts has entry fee like 100+usd
I have looked at the list of scripts by broeki, I am asking for anything that may be more expensive than that list, also looking for it to be undetected too which he doesn’t cover
Selling BEST BoL Scripts 1/3 Price, First 10 Hyperdeal, Got Vouchers, Scripts Cracked 04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hey guys,
so as the title said, i recently lets say *acquired* cracked bot of legends(BoL) scripts that cost alot of money.
I am willing to give them away for a much smaller Donation.
Here is a list of all the cracked scripts i have and their ORIGINAL cost:
Evadee (50€)(My Price 10€) Evadeee Tease 2 - YouTube
Ryze to the Challenger (8$)(My Price 3€) Ryze to the Challenger - YouTube
Cass Whooping (15$)(My Price 7€) Cass Whooping! - YouTube
SidasAutoCarry Reborn (15$)(My Price 7€) The...