Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ongoing personal review of platforms [EloCarry, BGX, LS, Slotted.cc]

Discussion on Ongoing personal review of platforms [EloCarry, BGX, LS, Slotted.cc] within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Ongoing personal review of platforms [EloCarry, BGX, LS, Slotted.cc]

TL;DR
Best value (detected): BGX
Best script quality (detected): LegendSense
Best for staying UD: Slotted.cc
Best UD platform with low price: Holyness
Cheapest (detected): ZenBot (public)

You can't really go wrong with BGX due to its value proposition. Granted it's function over form, but at an unbeatable price.
LS is the premium alternative which has both function and form, but at a much steeper price.
Unrevealed is a new, private alternative early in its development, which is of high quality and focuses on ADCs and values simplicity.
Slotted.cc is a good alternative if you prefer a unique, private, small community provider, but beware of the performance limitations.
EloCarry currently feels like the Windows Vista alternative; a lot of effort put into marketing and taking payment at every opportunity, but maybe they should focus more on improving the actual script quality instead of monetizing to the max. All form, not so much function.
ZenBot is a good choice if you want to script until you eventually get banned with lots of features, good drawings, for a very low price.
Avoid HanBot.
Holyness is the most affordable UD script provider I've tested. There are two versions: Ez (Toir legacy) and Magic (new version in development by iRaxe). I recommend the Ez for better champ logic, even though Magic has better drawings.

---

BGX

LegendSense

Unrevealed

Skillshot

Slotted.cc

Holyness

EloCarry (v1)

ZenBot (public)

HanBot 3

---

Let me know if you have a request as to which platform I should review next.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 12/20/2022, 13:09   #2

elite*gold: 5
How is the Security from all this Products?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2022, 13:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr0x1997 View Post
How is the Security from all this Products?
I've never had any security issues with these providers, even though I played when BGX and LS both had ban issues. Cheat/script security is not an exact science as any script could be detected at any time.

The best security measure you can take is not to script on your main and make sure your scripting account is isolated: i.e. other accounts are safe in case your scripting account were to get banned.

Edit: That being said, BGX and LS have (relatively) recently been detected. EloCarry and Slotted have not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2022, 13:52   #4

As long as LS x5 BGX price and As long as they have 15-16 years old toxic kids on their moderation team,It will never be worth it buying.Their mods 15 years old and calling out other people "scammer" meanwhile other people customer and they are seller xD I know thats funny state but after me and my friends left their platform I already heard that their moderators got cross-banned from all other scripting platforms as well.LS is their only cave they can trash talk.
Old 12/20/2022, 14:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
As long as LS x5 BGX price and As long as they have 15-16 years old toxic kids on their moderation team,It will never be worth it buying.Their mods 15 years old and calling out other people "scammer" meanwhile other people customer and they are seller xD I know thats funny state but after me and my friends left their platform I already heard that their moderators got cross-banned from all other scripting platforms as well.LS is their only cave they can trash talk.
I haven't really experienced any toxicity from moderators. When I had issues with the loader and wrote in chat, I got help pretty quickly from staff. But yes, the value proposition is a lot worse than with BGX.
Old 12/20/2022, 14:39   #6

Quote:
but after me and my friends left their platform

'Left the platform' in this context means being exposed as scammers and getting banned from the community

Aren't the both of you banned on several other platforms?
Old 12/20/2022, 16:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosmurfXD View Post
'Left the platform' in this context means being exposed as scammers and getting banned from the community

Aren't the both of you banned on several other platforms?
Nah I won't talk with you and feed the troll.Nahh you are just troll acc
Old 12/21/2022, 01:43   #8

elite*gold: 75
This review is for EC1 which is no longer going to be supported in January, instead replaced with EC2 edition. I will be eager to hear your opinion and thoughts on the new version as we have gone to extreme lengths, including a complete refresh of our lead and script development.

DX11 will be supported, with at least 15+ high-quality champion scripts, Evade+Prediction greatly improved, completely new awareness and user interface. We have a Discord for those daily updates.

Not sure it's fair to say "hide", we just don't think it's best to allow anyone to use an unstable build, everything on the standard build is solid as a rock and that is how we want it.

Either way, look forward to hearing your next update on us! Cheers!
Old 12/21/2022, 03:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECZlitz View Post
This review is for EC1 which is no longer going to be supported in January, instead replaced with EC2 edition. I will be eager to hear your opinion and thoughts on the new version as we have gone to extreme lengths, including a complete refresh of our lead and script development.

DX11 will be supported, with at least 15+ high-quality champion scripts, Evade+Prediction greatly improved, completely new awareness and user interface. We have a Discord for those daily updates.

Not sure it's fair to say "hide", we just don't think it's best to allow anyone to use an unstable build, everything on the standard build is solid as a rock and that is how we want it.

Really looking forward to EC2 and the new features and improvements it brings!

My impression was that EC+ had all the latest improvements, features and even exclusive exploits that the peasant (joke) users must wait longer for. But I hear what you’re saying, and if it’s more of an unstable bleeding edge testing build then I guess it makes more sense. Still, when I see all the EC2 progress that’s being made, all available to the EC+ users right now, I think it probably should be available to all paying users out of decency because what you’re getting now isn’t very good to be brutally honest. Basically what makes sense is to wait for EC2 and use an alternative like BGX in the meantime, right? If you’re a standard EC user: champs got removed only to get an announcement that EC2 will be glorious in the future. In the meantime… sucks to suck.

Anyways, I hope EC2 will in fact be glorious, and I’ll get my hands on EC+ tomorrow to test!

Edit: Updated comment after I tried EC+ build: not much different from standard build atm
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2022, 07:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECZlitz View Post

Why price lowered from 100 to 60?
Is backd00r and dencelle still with you or they left?
Old 12/21/2022, 07:58   #11

imo LS only has better yasuo and riven, any other champ script performs better on BGX (fiora, irelia, jinx, zeri, sion, varus..) excluding dog **** champs like hecarim
Old 12/21/2022, 08:52   #12

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Why price lowered from 100 to 60?
Is backd00r and dencelle still with you or they left?
We lowered our price because we simply weren’t good enough at that price point, there is a serious lack of performance. Couldn’t justify people paying that higher price for lesser performance.
We are serious about this new version we are building and have serious people working more than ever to make this right.

Yes, every developer has changed except our apex and other cheat devs.

Cheers!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2022, 11:48   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykoPI View Post
imo LS only has better yasuo and riven, any other champ script performs better on BGX (fiora, irelia, jinx, zeri, sion, varus..) excluding dog **** champs like hecarim
Yeah I also found that some champion scripts are better on BGX and some on LS. I think pure quality wise, the underlying platform is far better on LS than BGX with drawings and evade, but when you factor in champion script quality and price, the comparison shifts.
Old 12/23/2022, 08:27   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankyboie View Post
BGX

- If you're backing and press space to center camera, it will activate orbwalker and cancel back.
Might add that in the future, never got requested
Old 12/24/2022, 14:54   #15

added zenbot review
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bgx, elocarry, ls, review, slotted