Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LegendSense or Elocarry

Discussion on LegendSense or Elocarry within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/05/2022, 00:16   #16

elite*gold: 75
man people are so savage. stop putting others down. i woke up to some random guy flaming me?
like what are you talking about. i speak clear english. im from North America lol? also im fully external how could i be a toir paste? Blocked
Old 07/05/2022, 06:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thispapisito69 View Post
This rest in peace guy is a known friend of scammers, you should avoid any kind of contact with him, he'll end up scamming you one way or another .-.xd

Another clown fiesta.I will report you for multiple acc.
Old 07/07/2022, 22:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post

instead of spamming "join date" everytime you response. Try to use ur brain and think of an actual valid argument instead lmao. Oh my bad maybe that's everything ur brain is capable of thinking: "join date privileges" xDDD
Old 07/08/2022, 17:18   #19

Quote:

Mate that was 5 years ago kek, I literally joined here at that moment just to see any alternatives to LeagueSharp, fr you can't say anything else than that? lol

Report me, anyways nothing will happen since I'm not the multi account of anyone
Old 07/09/2022, 18:11   #20

yes he seems so smart (sarcasm)
Old 07/28/2022, 01:42   #21

Quote:
Legendsense bad quality champion plugins + evede sometimes stuck and makes u die
I disagree.

LS has the world's best Irelia & Elise. And I've tried the majority of the platforms. The Irelia alone is worth the subscription. It's just different. Clearly it's been coded by someone who watches Irelia gameplay videos almost everyday.