Hi guys,
I would like to get vouched for a semi-private scripts platform.
Actually using LegendSense, but I feel I can spent those money for something better.
I am searching something better than LegendSense.
I'll be a good community member and stable.
Please before send me any request, valutate yourself if the platform is better than public LegendSense.
LeagueSense is maybe 2nd best script, if its not enough go for Lt++ but rip your money lol
I didn't know LegendSense was like the 2nd best script!
I would like to give it a look to L++, but I saw a topic that tells it is not worth for that money.
I didn't know LegendSense was like the 2nd best script!
I would like to give it a look to L++, but I saw a topic that tells it is not worth for that money.
I said "maybe it is 2nd best" it's all about opinion, you can check this "Reviews of current scripting platforms" there is topic for that
LeagueSense is maybe 2nd best script, if its not enough go for Lt++ but rip your money lol
LS only good thing is evade, prob the best atm, rest is mediocore at best.LT++ has a amazing orbwalker for adc's but thats it. Champ scripts on these two are really basic and mostly good for adc's. Would go for bgx over these two anytime, way better champ quality, more active devs and a huge community + the price (20 bucks a month) is just a no brainer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Betts
Hi guys,
I would like to get vouched for a semi-private scripts platform.
Actually using LegendSense, but I feel I can spent those money for something better.
I am searching something better than LegendSense.
I'll be a good community member and stable.
Please before send me any request, valutate yourself if the platform is better than public LegendSense.
LS only good thing is evade, prob the best atm, rest is mediocore at best.LT++ has a amazing orbwalker for adc's but thats it. Champ scripts on these two are really basic and mostly good for adc's. Would go for bgx over these two anytime, way better champ quality, more active devs and a huge community + the price (20 bucks a month) is just a no brainer
bgx > all atm
I don't know about BGX, I read too many posts about ban.
I saw your profile your latest posts are about BGX..
Maybe you tried it and you really like it, maybe you are a staffer..
Everyone which I talked said to me BGX is not well.
BGX was not meant to be Undetected even their staff said that as i remember lol, its detected after time ( random ) but lower banrate than ensoul and hanbot.
Hi guys,
I would like to get vouched for a semi-private scripts platform.
Actually using LegendSense, but I feel I can spent those money for something better.
I am searching something better than LegendSense.
I'll be a good community member and stable.
Please before send me any request, valutate yourself if the platform is better than public LegendSense.
Thank you so much guys!
There is a new platform, I've been using it for 1 month and it's really good, take a look if you want it
Unless you have access to private platforms, I'd just stick with LS.
LS is almost tied with LT++ in terms of performance, and evade is just straight up better.
Some might say LT++ is still better, however it also costs 3 times as much, but it's not 3 times better than LS.
Please ignore BGX shills, it's cheap but the platform is detected.
Unless you have access to private platforms, I'd just stick with LS.
LS is almost tied with LT++ in terms of performance, and evade is just straight up better.
Some might say LT++ is still better, however it also costs 3 times as much, but it's not 3 times better than LS.
Please ignore BGX shills, it's cheap but the platform is detected.
Yep, didn't found nothing better than LS actually.
I would like to join some private, but if possibile with a good quality..
I already tried two privates and not sense switch them with LS, LS is way better.
Thank you guys!
[Trading] VK x5 s4 accs S4/Semi/Semi/semi/ama 08/05/2016 - S4 League Trading - 1 Replies VK x5 s4 accs S4/Semi/Semi/semi/ama
alle nice hier screens :Bilder hochladen kostenlos | img4web.com
skype aslanmu2728
bei interressen adden suche cs.go accs/skins will aufhören also würde ich auch nich scammen
5 Accs ,Amateur, Amateur,Semi,Pro,Semi 11/03/2012 - S4 League Trading - 28 Replies Have here 1 acc i sell them for E-Gold and or Psc
Semi 55 / 53% | Acc 3 E-Gold - Psc Regimail : no
Download screens for full info.
3st Acc 20€ - 600 E-Gold
Umgerechnet sind 20€ 800 e*gold
[S4-Acc]Semi-Semi-Pro 11/03/2012 - S4 League Trading - 51 Replies Selling all my accounts
Offer like this
: 25€ for Pro account <- or something else price
Only with mm or you guys first
Skype : kakashi-shidori
Screens in Download !
[B]Semi-55 // Semi-41 ... 07/13/2012 - S4 League Trading - 5 Replies Hayho
____________________________________
http://images.wikia.com/s4league/images/c/c8/S4_L eague_icon.png
____________________________________
ich möchte gerne meine 2 S4 Accounts "verticken"
1.) Semi-Pro 55
6 Fp's (Crow, Taser, Fischis, Black MG, Puppy Revo, AYA-Rifle)
Lilith-Set Perm (W. mit +EXP)
Hat fast alle Karten außer "S" und "S4" ... d.h. fast Toy-Block
CodeDemon's Menu Pub v0.8[TABS][Teleport][Semi OPK][Semi Telekill][+More!] 09/15/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies THIS IS NOT MINE!, POSTING IT FOR A FRIEND!
http://bloodskin.com/Upload/images/codedemonm.png
Hey guys, its been a while since I released my latest pub. I wanted to come back with something new so here it is! CodeDemon's Menu Pub v0.8.
==FEATURES:==
Auto On:
Pickup Hack