Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reviews of current scripting platforms

Discussion on Reviews of current scripting platforms within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/21/2022, 23:27   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
they got dt again recently and went under "use at own risk" from "undetected"

using a public internal will never be safe, really.

for detection wise (speaking from track records)
Longest ud on this forum is bruhwalker (Ud 3years)
Veri (Ud for 1year and a half)
EC (Ud for nearly 1year)

which i know of for safety ^
LS think that was caused by a third-party tool to autolaunch the loader after each game, but I agree they are as confident as they were when they announced the 12.12 detection and fix.

Definitely BruhWalker if someone is 100% concerned about security, but it has its downsides and can be a pain to get into.

Elysium is also doing pretty well for a HB/Ensoul bypass being UD since the start of the year
Old 11/22/2022, 00:02   #47

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by enhance11 View Post
LS think that was caused by a third-party tool to autolaunch the loader after each game, but I agree they are as confident as they were when they announced the 12.12 detection and fix.

Definitely BruhWalker if someone is 100% concerned about security, but it has its downsides and can be a pain to get into.

Elysium is also doing pretty well for a HB/Ensoul bypass being UD since the start of the year
I think if you ever care about not being banned, internal publics arent the go-to. Even including LT++ with that $370 price.

LT++ hasn't been UD for a whole season since its release
Neither has LS and i doubt it will be

Not **** talking but its the nature of a public buy to use platform

If anyone cares about their account lasting seasons i would heavily advise to not use public platforms, pretty sure everyone else would agree with me on that.

i think you should add a section on your post -
best for security:

would be a nice addition.
Old 11/22/2022, 00:11   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
I think if you ever care about not being banned, internal publics arent the go-to. Even including LT++ with that $370 price.

LT++ hasn't been UD for a whole season since its release
Neither has LS and i doubt it will be

Not **** talking but its the nature of a public buy to use platform

If anyone cares about their account lasting seasons i would heavily advise to not use public platforms, pretty sure everyone else would agree with me on that.

i think you should add a section on your post -
best for security:

would be a nice addition.
Agreed - always makes sense for Riot to target the popular public platforms, anyone claiming a public internal is safe in the long term is delusional.

Added in a section for security now. I'll try and keep it up to date but I take time away from the game/scripting scene from time to time to touch some grass so might be out of date for a few patches when I'm away - I'll note it's always better to check Broeki's thread for security updates
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2023, 03:58   #49

Thanks for the review!

I am looking into either getting BGX with bypass or LT++, anything you'd recommend?
From the review I guess BGX with bypass is better option but I do play mainly ADC's.

Price is not really important to me, I am just looking for the best option.
Old 01/22/2023, 05:01   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviljumperke View Post
Thanks for the review!

I am looking into either getting BGX with bypass or LT++, anything you'd recommend?
From the review I guess BGX with bypass is better option but I do play mainly ADC's.

Price is not really important to me, I am just looking for the best option.
still bgx with bypass is better than LT++
LT++ champion logic is very dogshit. It's like spell spammer like silver gold players. Only good thing you get from LT++ is the orbwalker.
BGX orb is already good enough to reach apex tier(master+)
The evade is ok-ish but once aurora evade is released (probably takes months from now), you can use that
Old 01/24/2023, 13:36   #51

I can agree BGX bypass is massive and will keep you off the radar, only way to get banned currently is manually.
Old 01/25/2023, 10:03   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzilla95 View Post
I can agree BGX bypass is massive and will keep you off the radar, only way to get banned currently is manually.
What does Bypass mean? I thought BGX is detected atm?
Old 01/25/2023, 14:29   #53

BGX is almost always DTC, although, the Bypass blocks the AC so you can play fine. I've been playing for a few weeks and no bans yet.
Old 01/25/2023, 20:45   #54

I am looking to buy a script that has auto shield, especially for Orianna.

I have tried buying BGX and Legends Sense, but on the forums it said they are detected... still looking for something undetected with auto shield.
Old 01/27/2023, 17:26   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vialix View Post
I am looking to buy a script that has auto shield, especially for Orianna.

I have tried buying BGX and Legends Sense, but on the forums it said they are detected... still looking for something undetected with auto shield.
Go for bgx with a bypasser (Elysium Bypass):

Old 02/05/2023, 19:30   #56

veri, bruhwalker, LT++, zenbot private, slotted
which is better in Orbwalker, no crash, no FPS drop?
Old 02/05/2023, 21:06   #57

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by kql778 View Post
veri, bruhwalker, LT++, zenbot private, slotted
which is better in Orbwalker, no crash, no FPS drop?
No crashes at all or ever, I make sure if one ever happens that it's fixed within a couple hours. That's the worst that can happen, so I eliminated that part.

No FPS drop will never happen, it's still a lot of code & encryption+virtualization, but we optimized ours well regarding that. With a valid CPU you won't drop under the 150 mark in teamfights, in lane avg. 200+

Orb:
Old 02/05/2023, 21:16   #58

Approx time for a spot is 1+ Year of waiting.
Old 02/06/2023, 00:52   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeriMeri View Post
No crashes at all or ever, I make sure if one ever happens that it's fixed within a couple hours. That's the worst that can happen, so I eliminated that part.

No FPS drop will never happen, it's still a lot of code & encryption+virtualization, but we optimized ours well regarding that. With a valid CPU you won't drop under the 150 mark in teamfights, in lane avg. 200+

Orb:
thank you!
plz reply to the message on discord
Old 02/06/2023, 06:46   #60

Do you have these official websites?

Tags
league of legends scripts, lol script reviews, lol scripts