Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

oasys

Discussion on oasys within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
oasys

hi guys, lately i was interested in buying an oasys cheat, everyone is saying that its ud and everything but 15 usd for a month is kinda suspicious for a ud cheat with good quality. someone ever played with it before of something?
Old 12/22/2021, 13:25   #2

I was their beta tester a long time ago. It's legit, good admins
Old 12/22/2021, 17:55   #3

0 script
Old 12/22/2021, 18:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwUslayer View Post
hi guys, lately i was interested in buying an oasys cheat, everyone is saying that its ud and everything but 15 usd for a month is kinda suspicious for a ud cheat with good quality. someone ever played with it before of something?
GoS is the same price pretty much and Oasys is legit if you don't need anything groundbreaking just basic awareness, OrbWalker and few other stuff, good for boosting as it never gets you banned
Old 12/24/2021, 11:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
GoS is the same price pretty much and Oasys is legit if you don't need anything groundbreaking just basic awareness, OrbWalker and few other stuff, good for boosting as it never gets you banned
There was a previous banwave in oasys as well I think last month, it was stated on their announcements section.
There is always a risk of ban even when it comes to external/pixelbots even if they don't inject into league as there are other ways to detect scripting other than process injection.
Old 12/26/2021, 10:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by seicof666 View Post
There was a previous banwave in oasys as well I think last month, it was stated on their announcements section.
There is always a risk of ban even when it comes to external/pixelbots even if they don't inject into league as there are other ways to detect scripting other than process injection.
uhh, so do u know some fully ud cheats with orbwalker maybe? i only need this one feature
Old 12/26/2021, 13:53   #7

Check this thread out:

From the ud pixelbots I have tried Devilscript but that was during beta phase tbh not so sure about it atm and I have tried Bossmode, I think Bossmode has a smoother orbwalker but I haven't tried DS since beta so they might have changed few things. I am also not sure about any recent banwaves from both platforms, someone mentioned a ban while using DS but probably was a botted or manual report.

UD memory based GoS and Oasys will do the job tbh, but always remember there is a risk of ban at any point no matter how good the platform is.

Tags
lol, oasys, undetected