Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for godlike scripts. Willing to pay whatever

Discussion on Looking for godlike scripts. Willing to pay whatever within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for godlike scripts. Willing to pay whatever

Hello.. is there anyone that can help me with some script i could buy? Ud or detect no problem i dont mind hopping on new accounts i just want top notch evade which is inhuman. and inhuman prediction internal ofcourse, thanks.

can message me discord
n4s#3574

* no budget *
Old 11/25/2021, 22:42   #2

Try hanbot. You will play like Challenger Faker
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2021, 01:36   #3

if ur playing *** then you will be playing *** even with scripts
Old 12/08/2021, 17:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
if ur playing *** then you will be playing *** even with scripts
if he uses external then yes but hanbot is litterally hold space bar to win on 50% of the heroes. so he will be fine lol
Old 12/09/2021, 19:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
if he uses external then yes but hanbot is litterally hold space bar to win on 50% of the heroes. so he will be fine lol
Nah it's honestly garbage, you need decision making dude no matter what. It also makes you play very terrible for yourself legit so it's a waste of anyone's time.

question to everyone here: WHY EVEN PLAY THE GAME IF YOU WON'T IMPROVE PLUS STUCK IN GOLD WITH SCRIPTS? At least the legit folks you like to look down on are going to be somebody great when they wake up in the morning a few months later. Sigh.
Old 12/10/2021, 14:02   #6

I am using a private platform that can bypass all servers except kr and jp servers.
We can provide 1 day of testing Discord: Cain#1425