Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How often do HWID bans happen?

Discussion on How often do HWID bans happen? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How often do HWID bans happen?

I'm thinking of getting into scripting and am just wondering how often they happen, is it something riot games instantly ban scripters for(like for example do they ban scripters by permaban or do they just HWID ban immedietly on detection and is there a set amount of bans u will receive before a HWID ban like for example Toxicity bans u get 3 chances through mutes and temp bans before a perm ban.), and if there is any way to lessen the chance of an HWID ban(I know there probably isnt a way to make the chance 0% especially when scripting but is there any way to lower your chances?)
Old 09/10/2021, 21:52   #2

they perma I've been playing on **** scripts for fun on 13 accounts and didnt get hwid
Old 09/22/2021, 08:52   #3

I have the same question, sometimes as for a dev, you have to test with so many accounts,
though, I still don't find a way to out from a hwid ban (I was annouced with a hwardisk ban in tercent server now.)