Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for hb bypass...

Discussion on Looking for hb bypass... within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 156
Looking for hb bypass...

If you got hb bypass, name ur price in DMs, if you can't show proof + no vouches, don't even bother contacting me.
Old 05/05/2021, 22:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
All I say is good luck finding it.

The communities that sell genuinely good HB bypasses are extremely tight and secure (as RIOT have A LOT of employees being paid to sneak into these communities).

They are usually slotted at 15-100.

But ask around, a lot of these communities are also found through favours. I'm sure if you could help someone with something, they could help you.
Old 05/14/2021, 02:28   #3

elite*gold: 2
Finding a HB bypass is extremely hard and rare. As zenpen mentioned above, it's slotted for a reason. Chances of finding a legit HB bypass seller are extremely slim
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2021, 06:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpen View Post
All I say is good luck finding it.

The communities that sell genuinely good HB bypasses are extremely tight and secure (as RIOT have A LOT of employees being paid to sneak into these communities).

They are usually slotted at 15-100.

But ask around, a lot of these communities are also found through favours. I'm sure if you could help someone with something, they could help you.
bruh are you for real do you actually think riot does that ? riot will issue a cease and desist or sue you if you sell cheats publicly and that's about it there is no big conspiracy
Old 05/18/2021, 20:57   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by accountjpeg View Post
bruh are you for real do you actually think riot does that ? riot will issue a cease and desist or sue you if you sell cheats publicly and that's about it there is no big conspiracy
Did you actually read my comment? I was clearly speaking about PRIVATE communities with up to "100 slots". And besides, once you have found a PRIVATE community. One does not simply "sue" them, or issue a "cease and desist". They will need to actually know who the developers are, where they live and then have proof that they are the people selling the cheats, before all the legal fees which would be involved in suing them and going through all the procedure to do that.

On top of that, if they live in another country. Suing them will take even longer, even more procedure and more fees. It would be stupid to sue a private company, and I doubt RIOT would do that.

These private companies usually accept payments via bitcoin or through "resellers", so that they are untraceable.

I hope this has clarified it for you.

But these communities do exist, the only reason they are so private is because Riot are on their asses like flies on dog shit. As soon as they have the dll, all they have to do is ban an md5 hash of it. If there is some level of randomness (meaning the hash will be different to each file) they have other ways of banning the logic, looking for certain byte arrays in the file.

The private seller could (if they are good) make an polymorphic engine, but unless you are a mathematical genius it will be difficult to make any good enough that Riot can't simply undo. FYI a polymorphic engine basically attempts to make code look different each time it runs. For example, putting a NOP after every other instruction. But once the reverser (on Riot) figures that sequence out, they will be able to undo it.
So the best way to evade Riot, is to prevent them from getting a hold of your code. But even then, Riot have stat tracking, reaction time tracking, delayed bans to slow developers, hit chance, CS chance and compares that to others and to your past statistics with an algorithm that will flag you. So even with a brand new, undetected cheat, you can still be detected (besides player reports).
Old 05/18/2021, 21:02   #6

bypass are private
Old 05/18/2021, 21:14   #7

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
#removed
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2021, 22:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico5388 View Post
Add me on discord :
MwP Nico#8373
I will tell more for official reseller dont trust vitto Look @ thread. Vitto is a scammer care

Scam Providers:
epvp user: vitto69xxx (trying to scam with HB bypass!!!!) - other discord names are Aristo/Dianaa and more.
yeah he is a scam i think,
btw dont trust this random " Nico " he playing with all public detected script and attempt to do a boosting service with scripts
also they will ask you double price for the bypass. DONT TRUST ANYONE.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2021, 07:11   #9

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
#removed
Old 05/22/2021, 13:14   #10

Quote:
Did you actually read my comment? I was clearly speaking about PRIVATE communities with up to "100 slots". And besides, once you have found a PRIVATE community. One does not simply "sue" them, or issue a "cease and desist". They will need to actually know who the developers are, where they live and then have proof that they are the people selling the cheats, before all the legal fees which would be involved in suing them and going through all the procedure to do that.

On top of that, if they live in another country. Suing them will take even longer, even more procedure and more fees. It would be stupid to sue a private company, and I doubt RIOT would do that.

These private companies usually accept payments via bitcoin or through "resellers", so that they are untraceable.

I hope this has clarified it for you.

But these communities do exist, the only reason they are so private is because Riot are on their asses like flies on dog shit. As soon as they have the dll, all they have to do is ban an md5 hash of it. If there is some level of randomness (meaning the hash will be different to each file) they have other ways of banning the logic, looking for certain byte arrays in the file.

The private seller could (if they are good) make an polymorphic engine, but unless you are a mathematical genius it will be difficult to make any good enough that Riot can't simply undo. FYI a polymorphic engine basically attempts to make code look different each time it runs. For example, putting a NOP after every other instruction. But once the reverser (on Riot) figures that sequence out, they will be able to undo it.
So the best way to evade Riot, is to prevent them from getting a hold of your code. But even then, Riot have stat tracking, reaction time tracking, delayed bans to slow developers, hit chance, CS chance and compares that to others and to your past statistics with an algorithm that will flag you. So even with a brand new, undetected cheat, you can still be detected (besides player reports).
Did you actually read my comment?
" riot will issue a cease and desist or sue you if you sell cheats publicly " read to fucking read your mongrel

the thing is you are extremely dumb if you think riot sends employees to infiltrate into discord servers. unlike you (a paranoid wage slave) I actually own and develop a cheating platform and I know how things work
Old 05/22/2021, 13:27   #11

Talking

Quote:
Did you actually read my comment?
" riot will issue a cease and desist or sue you if you sell cheats publicly " read to ******* read your mongrel

the thing is you are extremely dumb if you think riot sends employees to infiltrate into discord servers. unlike you (a paranoid wage slave) I actually own and develop a cheating platform and I know how things work
"Read to ******* read" Okay...

Your answer makes no sense then, your comment concerns public cheats, but replies to a comment providing a brief overview of private communities? If this were a public cheat thread, then that would make sense. But you are providing an answer to private communities with a separate concept that has no relevance here.

And they do "infiltrate" private communities. -- a quick google search, and you can see that Riot have found some private communities which circumvent anti-cheat costing as much as $300.
Old 05/22/2021, 14:09   #12

Quote:
"Read to ******* read" Okay...

Your answer makes no sense then, your comment concerns public cheats, but replies to a comment providing a brief overview of private communities? If this were a public cheat thread, then that would make sense. But you are providing an answer to private communities with a separate concept that has no relevance here.

And they do "infiltrate" private communities. -- a quick google search, and you can see that Riot have found some private communities which circumvent anti-cheat costing as much as $300.
its ironic that you think your are smart for pointing out a typo then believing a blog post made by riot to scare people into not using cheats

the most ironic thing is that u have been using my platform for some time, so I'll spare you the headache and eject you myself from my community since my knowledge in the market is not as deep as you require, have fun paying 300$ for the "polymorphic cheat" you really need.
Old 05/22/2021, 14:32   #13

Old 05/22/2021, 15:01   #14

Talking

Quote:
its ironic that you think your are smart for pointing out a typo then believing a blog post made by riot to scare people into not using cheats

the most ironic thing is that u have been using my platform for some time, so I'll spare you the headache and eject you myself from my community since my knowledge in the market is not as deep as you require, have fun paying 300$ for the "polymorphic cheat" you really need.
I didn't say I was smart. You are the person insulting me attempting to look superior.

To call somebody dumb, means you are implying you are smarter than them.

"Some time", I bought it 3 days ago. And haven't used it since the first day because the quality isn't the best at the moment, however your support team were very friendly I have to add.

At the end of the day, you are not a nice person. Your argument tactic (even on your own server) is as follows:
1) Insult the person. AND;
2) Claim what they've said is false. AND (if on server);
3) Delete the entire channel.

Really? C'mon man. You are now claiming that Riot were lying in that post, all those statistics, it was just a ploy to deter people? To talk about conspiracy theories, especially with no evidence.

Ultimately, if someone needs to insult a person to win an argument, they have lost the argument.
Old 05/25/2021, 18:21   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by invulBox View Post
You have an ego for someone that uses public source code and most likely paid someone to even write the python scripts. It's ironic how you think having an external cheat means anything security wise because external has almost 0 security detection except for the ones he mentioned.

And yes they obviously join communities from looking at their stub alone, that's some basic **** you're saying that's fake.
you have some missing neurons accusing me of copy pasting when you haven't even used my cheat. from your post history I see you used lview. for your knowledge I am the creator of lview

can even message you on UC to prove my identity.

releasing LView for free for people like you was legit my biggest mistake in a while
ive made lview repo private and tried to delete my post on UC when I realized what kind of negative attention I was getting on my new project