Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Boosting Website Developer

Discussion on Looking for Boosting Website Developer within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 132
Looking for Boosting Website Developer

Hi, I'm looking for someone who can code a professional boosting web panel for both customers and a backend for our boosters. Currently the website is hosted via Shopify, so someone with knowledge on how to create such a thing with Shopify would be amazing, if not I'm sure we can figure it out. We are looking to expand our current website to also provide boosting services. Please send me a DM on Discord, Felino#2819 and we can discuss. Thanks
Old 04/19/2021, 11:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just have a look here ->

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [LF] WEBSITE DEVELOPER for a BOOSTING WEBSITE / ANY OFFERS ARE WELCOME
03/01/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As stated in tittle I am looking for a web developer of any kind for eloboosting website, also web designers and anyone who thinks they can do something to help. Of course I am not looking for a free service, I have money, I can pay. Just contact me via Skype if you can help somehow in anyway regarding web development/design! Regards.
[Buying] [LF] WEBSITE DEVELOPER / BOOSTING WEBSITE / SERIOUS OFFERS
03/01/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
AS TITLE SAYS I NEED A WEB DEVELOPER FOR A BOOSTING SERVICES AND SUCH, SHOULD BE FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND LOOK GOOD, SO I NEED EVERYTHING FROM SCRATCH, CONTACT ME IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME OUT IN ANYWAY OR GIVE CONTACT TO ANYONE WHO CAN. TO BE CLEAR I HAVE THE MONEY NEEDED. Regards.
[Buying] [S]uche Website Developer/Coder/Programmer [Making Website]
01/13/2015 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Looking to hire a website developer to make a League of Legends elo boosting website. Post or PM before adding Skype.
[Buying] Silver division boosting NA/EUW/OCE servers Buying Website developer
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
http://imgur.com/WLgRyLR.png Silver (Division I) -> Gold (Division V) North America Silver (Division III) -> Silver (Division II) North America Silver (Division V) x 10 wins North America Gold (Division I) -> Platinum (Division V) North America Platinum (Division I) -> Diamond (Division V) Oceanic so basically i'm partnering with a new site and they require me do two free boost and these are the option available. they have around 13 orders in 3 days. so anyone is interested in doing...