Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question regarding bypass

Discussion on Question regarding bypass within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question regarding bypass

Hello everyone

Quite new to LOL as I started playing again and noticed that nowadays every internal is basically detected.

I heard it is because People are scared to create bypass because of Riot suing?

Are there actually any UD internals? No need to tell me any names as I know its better to keep private. Also any actuall good internals that are semi public that last longer then 3 days?
Old 01/20/2021, 18:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING MShield Bypass,Xcodeguard Bypass,And Xingcode Bypass, nProtect Bypass
01/23/2020 - Cabal Online Trading - 7 Replies
What's new? Mshield version 4.1.6.1 (Bypassed) PM me in discord for those who are interested in buying my Hack>> Discord ID: Java#7356 My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWecZLjmb1LSjjIXh UgTHXw?view_as=subscriber https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oH0dFywg8s
Response from Gm regarding ts1 and the situation regarding ts2
11/14/2014 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
Hungames is an independent company as it seems, ts2.5 is the latest korean version of the game and alt1 agreed to make a version for us as well, and here is the key part of the gms response hi there, sorry for the late reply. "1. TS1, we can open it, but now it's not a good time. when Hun TS2 bacome more stabilized we'll try to wrok on it. 2. 2.5 is actually a newest Korean version. and they have more contents that other servers dont have. and yes, also we will work on our own contents...