Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Old unranked account, personal. [HQ skins, HQ price]

Discussion on [EUW] Old unranked account, personal. [HQ skins, HQ price] within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Old unranked account, personal. [HQ skins, HQ price]

Selling, an EUW account, it was mine, but I am not active anymore, so why don't sell it.
Some info's about the account.
It is level 30, last played ranked was in S5. [P5 65LP.]
675 Skins, including extremely rare content (Riot Singed, Rusty Blitzcrank, PAX Skins, Championship Skins, chromas and many others).
RP: 3100 [So you can transfer the account to other regions as well]
BE: 54.5k

I never tought about a price, hit me up with some offers, i'm open minded.
Payment via BTC.

Thank you, have a nice day, all of ya`.
Old 10/29/2020, 11:06   #2

Bump, still selling was away on vacation!
Discord: Raizen Senpai#7368
Old 10/31/2020, 20:25   #3

Bro you should try to sell this in the trading section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] \\ EUW \\ ALL CHAMPIONS \\ PERSONAL 6 YEARS OLD ACCOUNT \\ 64 SKINS \\ SILVER-GOLD EL
08/13/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
-EUW (probably best server for english speakers,ok toxic rate,skilled players,etc) -ALL CHAMPIONS (yes and I did master a whole bunch of them 7xlvl7 , 20xlvl 6 ,18 lvl 5 and so on) -PERSONAL 6 YEARS OLD ACCOUNT (my personal account,I invested thousands hours in it and it worth a lot to me so I hope it will to you too) -64 SKINS (I did invest a lot of money in it too cuz I was addicted.I think more than 300 euros went into RP) -SILVER-GOLD ELO (I hit my highest at plat 5 promos,but since...
[Selling] [EUW] Selling personal 4 year old account with many skins
11/12/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm offering my personal Account which I have for 4 years currently! It contains all champs and a big amount of skins. The Account has never been banned or has any sort of punishment. I've not been playing on this one the last season, so it's unranked with an Plat 5 MMR If you are interested, contact me on Skype with your offer! :)
Sell personal LOL EUW Account with 122 skins and 93 champs + 2 rune pages, old Silver
12/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i am selling my personal league of legends account, i decided to sell it because i have got bored of this game. Account features: Server: EUW Email: verified to me (my personal account) IP: 1943 RP: 100 Skins: 122 Champs: 93 Never botted or banned, i have always played on this account and spent lots of money on it. Owned skins pics:
[Selling] Personal LoL Account | EUW | Black ALISTAR, PAX TF, UFO Corki, King Rammus | PERSONAL
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Personal LoL Account | EUW | Black ALISTAR, PAX TF, UFO Corki, King Rammus | PERSONAL Parie's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Information: I forgot I had it I just recently changed regions from EUNE and added some Pax Skins! This never had an original email verified so I verified it recently so your welcome to change the email :D
[Selling] Personal Steam and Personal Origin account for sale!
10/08/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies