Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/08/2023, 09:06   #4111

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -INFECTED- View Post
bas1c admin here, that has been the only delayed update weve ever had, it was due to me being on holiday,have some understanding that for 25$ ur getting lifetime and ud, cheers

funny from the guy who cant figure out how to add laneclear and is charging 300$ lifetime for something bro takes 2 days to update while u wait for lifesaver to feed u ur offsets, ur a disgrace .
Where did you saw 2 days updates ? maybe the 32>64 one ? maybe.. it doesn't take more than 1 day even, also don't comment about lane clears stuff i know what is needed and how to keep it safe, that's why every platform will get massive ban wave in next days lol (at least we add our own code not github pasted and yea i know your history already ;D ) it's funny to talk with you ma friend, feel free to add me in discord to continue this topic there not here.

Rip bas1c (scam)
Old 08/09/2023, 10:36   #4112

@ ABOUT HOLYNESS, i got banned from their server after i created A PRIVATE TICKET asking why my account got banned, it was not a BOTTED acc, it was a handleveled account leveled by me, that confirms their cheat is detected, i have evidence of the chat and everything, this guy cant assume his toir copy is detected
Afterall, i tried on other accounts, getting banned after 2-3 games still, the weird fact is that he banned me just for a question, so, yeah, that bullshit is detected, dont buy

PROOF I AM A USER OF HOLYNESS:
Old 08/09/2023, 13:06   #4113

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheaterwhocheats123 View Post
cit.
Ye, is 100% detected, childish admin and not safe, dont buy
I HAVE PROOFS THAT I AM THE ADMIN OF HOLYNESS AND THE ADMIN OF HOLYNESS IS A KID!
dont buy that bullshit .

There can be 100+ reasons about your ban reason in discord, starting from being banned from bot till you were using a free key.
Instead to be in "incognito" mode and uploading a old loader photo, reach to me in live chat and let's discuss about it

Edit: @ came in my live chat and menaced me
Take some popcorns and watch this
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 01:19   #4114

BruhWalker just got it, we got banned
Old 08/10/2023, 01:43   #4115

elite*gold: 130
Old 08/10/2023, 01:54   #4116

PrivateSuite is OK and did not get banned
Old 08/10/2023, 03:32   #4117

Hi everyone just an update to clear things up. Can confirm that we did get hit by the wave. Cheat has been taken offline while we look to rectify things to prevent this from happening again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to our users.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2023, 12:40   #4118

EloCarry is OK and did not get banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 12:41   #4119

Elocarry didnt get hit
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 12:52   #4120

Elocarry 100% safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 13:02   #4121

Quote:
Originally Posted by AruhK View Post
EloCarry is OK and did not get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisx450 View Post
Elocarry didnt get hit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smea FNEM View Post
Elocarry 100% safe
Only cuz they were down
Old 08/10/2023, 13:21   #4122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targedo View Post
Only cuz they were down
Only cuz they care about they Community and fix AC-Changes where others didnt even notice and quickly updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2023, 14:43   #4123

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by MondMarcel View Post
Only cuz they care about they Community and fix AC-Changes where others didnt even notice and quickly updated.
false, elocarry updated slow because they kicked once again developer from the team, it is nothing else than a huge cashgrab spaming marketing everywhere and treating staff members like tool to be used and throw away once no longer useful

they were not target by banwave, i wouldnt target a dead platform. they are in the constant line of being dead project by absolutely awful decision by the kid in charge but somehow he always manages to get it afloat really impresive noone realises he was pretty much dead 3 times during this year.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2023, 15:09   #4124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Industry View Post
false, elocarry updated slow because they kicked once again developer from the team, it is nothing else than a huge cashgrab spaming marketing everywhere and treating staff members like tool to be used and throw away once no longer useful

they were not target by banwave, i wouldnt target a dead platform. they are in the constant line of being dead project by absolutely awful decision by the kid in charge but somehow he always manages to get it afloat really impresive noone realises he was pretty much dead 3 times during this year.
So you telling there no good script platform anymore?
Old 08/10/2023, 15:22   #4125

Quote:
Originally Posted by lab300 View Post
So you telling there no good script platform anymore?
U can use bypass and enjoy scripting? XD

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script