Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/01/2022, 04:52   #2656

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FukkinClown View Post
If coach want i can give him another key, and can see if corrupt DT
You didn't give me a key lol
The key I bought is still valid and last game was 5 days ago but no ban yet
Old 10/01/2022, 05:01   #2657

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
You didn't give me a key lol
The key I bought is still valid and last game was 5 days ago but no ban yet
if you want i can give you a new key to test
Old 10/01/2022, 10:04   #2658

elite*gold: 0
idk why people are spamming the Corrupt is detected, most just type and don't prove

I've been playing on an account since the 14th of this month []
there were more than 40 games, with a peculiar nickname and sending several videos on official discord, without nickname spoof.

I just didn't play anymore because I'm traveling to a friend's house

it's not for being platform support (which I became only after launch) [as a certain person usually mentions here in the topic] but I didn't have any account banned, just using corrupt }

last game before going home
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2022, 12:07   #2659

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickrat3 View Post
idk why people are spamming the Corrupt is detected, most just type and don't prove

there were more than 40 games, with a peculiar nickname and sending several videos on official discord, without nickname spoof.

it's not for being platform support (which I became only after launch) [as a certain person usually mentions here in the topic] but I didn't have any account banned, just using corrupt }

Mod is talkin
Old 10/01/2022, 19:54   #2660

i tried Corrupt unfortunately got banned after 20 games
im fking sad man .... lost my 10 years old account and they refund my money .............
Old 10/01/2022, 20:17   #2661

Quote:

You do realise that even if you didn't get banned the platform could still be detected, right? There are plenty of people complaining recently (including me and I didn't even play obvious at all to get tickets), so it's impossible to be ticket related.

L.E.: nevermind, now I read you are support for them, makes sense the delusional comment.
Old 10/01/2022, 22:13   #2662

Is there any scripting platform that supports packet casting?
Old 10/02/2022, 00:03   #2663

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar2603 View Post
You do realise that even if you didn't get banned the platform could still be detected, right? There are plenty of people complaining recently (including me and I didn't even play obvious at all to get tickets), so it's impossible to be ticket related.

L.E.: nevermind, now I read you are support for them, makes sense the delusional comment.
people just dont understand that only resellers devs and staff members say corrupt is undetected, corrupt is detected 100% and everytime a user get banned they always its MANUAL ban...jeez its so obvious
Old 10/02/2022, 00:33   #2664

Are there any platforms with PBE support by chance?
Old 10/02/2022, 01:30   #2665

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by AresGaming_123 View Post
Are there any platforms with PBE support by chance?
I personally don't think so.
PBE receives over the week multiple updates so the cheat would be outdated a lot. Unless you got a enough money to pay a dev to update each time for that, probably not.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/02/2022, 06:48   #2666

Quote:

Last time I answer someone who doesn't prove anything
keep proving my point, no proof, talk is easy...

I'm a staff yes, a support, my job is to answer a ticket, I'm not paid to defend the platform or anything like that, i have print and date/time of the day I became SUPPORT, just like I have prints with date and time from before I became support recommending corrupt and talking well to friends, since then I haven't taken a ban

Prove your point that the corrupt is detected, but give concrete evidence, or it will be just another kid or fake account of some owner of another platform
Old 10/02/2022, 07:21   #2667

Quote:
Last time I answer someone who doesn't prove anything
keep proving my point, no proof, talk is easy...

I'm a staff yes, a support, my job is to answer a ticket, I'm not paid to defend the platform or anything like that, i have print and date/time of the day I became SUPPORT, just like I have prints with date and time from before I became support recommending corrupt and talking well to friends, since then I haven't taken a ban

Prove your point that the corrupt is detected, but give concrete evidence, or it will be just another kid or fake account of some owner of another platform
First of all, you have no idea what scripting is and from the way you are talking you've never been in a private platform before.
Again I will repeat: You can play even with ToirScript for 2 weeks and not get banned, that doesn't mean the platform is undetected.
Now, if Corrupt is detected or not? For now surely it is. The fact that you guys permanently put it on tickets related (by the way, this is an absolute joke because if you were an old scripter you would know that tickets do nothing UNLESS the person is somehow big and known and cries to riot - example: there was this rank 4 on eune 1 month ago 200 games with full evade, permanently ticketed by streamers and never get banned until the case got into twitter) shows that people shouldn't pay for this.
Second of all, what 'evidence' are you talking about? I am not the only one who got banned, exactly the hour I got banned multiple people posted on the Discord about getting banned. Also, later on most of messages were deleted.
I am not associated with any platform, last time I used Zenbot Private and the account didn't get banned in d1 euw elo mmr. Now I decided to script a bit since I had a free time, saw Corrupt being advertised as UD and tried it. Ban came after 3 days (also at least 20 more people got banned at the same hour).
My advice for anyone is trying to get to a private and don't waste your money on platforms that put every ban on ticket issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2022, 11:39   #2668

Quote:
First of all, you have no idea what scripting is and from the way you are talking you've never been in a private platform before.
Again I will repeat: You can play even with ToirScript for 2 weeks and not get banned, that doesn't mean the platform is undetected.
Now, if Corrupt is detected or not? For now surely it is. The fact that you guys permanently put it on tickets related (by the way, this is an absolute joke because if you were an old scripter you would know that tickets do nothing UNLESS the person is somehow big and known and cries to riot - example: there was this rank 4 on eune 1 month ago 200 games with full evade, permanently ticketed by streamers and never get banned until the case got into twitter) shows that people shouldn't pay for this.
Second of all, what 'evidence' are you talking about? I am not the only one who got banned, exactly the hour I got banned multiple people posted on the Discord about getting banned. Also, later on most of messages were deleted.
I am not associated with any platform, last time I used Zenbot Private and the account didn't get banned in d1 euw elo mmr. Now I decided to script a bit since I had a free time, saw Corrupt being advertised as UD and tried it. Ban came after 3 days (also at least 20 more people got banned at the same hour).
My advice for anyone is trying to get to a private and don't waste your money on platforms that put every ban on ticket issue.
yeah 10 bans at the same time and they say its all manual bans xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2022, 15:00   #2669

elite*gold: 26
banned with corrupt only
Old 10/02/2022, 15:04   #2670

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
banned with corrupt only
i bet devs resellers and staffs said its manual ban kek