Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/20/2021, 13:50   #1381

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kresiiii View Post
L++ what is this script platform? Do they have any forum, portal? Where to buy? Is it possible to test it?
Niki217#1395
As written in the thread its very expensive just say.

No you wont be able to test it. None of the UD internal providers will let people test due to security reasons
Old 11/20/2021, 14:30   #1382

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Niki217#1395
As written in the thread its very expensive just say.

No you wont be able to test it. None of the UD internal providers will let people test due to security reasons
Would you happen to have any contacts for hanbot/ensoul bypass that you could put me through?
Old 11/20/2021, 14:48   #1383

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Changed EloCarry Status to Undetected.
Renewed the Thread Design.

Please check the new Thread Guidelines!
"EloCarry Bad Platform has a bad history"

Thanks.. but can you atleast try the new version? Bad history? :O
Old 11/20/2021, 15:36   #1384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow1312 View Post
Would you happen to have any contacts for hanbot/ensoul bypass that you could put me through?
I always try to help as good as possible but as written don't write me a pm that you want it - give me a reason to send you over, what makes you unique etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECZlitz View Post
"EloCarry Bad Platform has a bad history"

Thanks.. but can you atleast try the new version? Bad history? :O
Elocarry had a rough time after first release. It was like instantly detected and even after it you pushed security updates the next detection didn't took long. + the script quality. However I'll get in touch with you the next few days and we try to see how you developed. Like I said a friend of mine showed it to me via Discord recently and I wasn't convinced yet, we will see.
Old 11/20/2021, 15:42   #1385

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Elocarry had a rough time after first release. It was like instantly detected and even after it you pushed security updates the next detection didn't took long. + the script quality. However I'll get in touch with you the next few days and we try to see how you developed. Like I said a friend of mine showed it to me via Discord recently and I wasn't convinced yet, we will see.
That is totally fair! Agreed with you on that. Elocarry had a rough initial release back in 2019 December. Nearly 2 years ago.

I can 100% say with absolute confidence that isn't the case anymore. I guess when you say "Bad" it's very subject, more leaning towards highly negative rather than just a normal action that happens within this industry. Can't hide away forever from detections!

Either way, get in touch anytime if you want to try it for yourself.

Cheers!
Old 11/20/2021, 15:47   #1386

Haven't played for 4 months, Valkyrie rip?
Old 11/20/2021, 15:58   #1387

is lt++ even worth the high price?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2021, 16:25   #1388

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterman11 View Post
Not really
Old 11/20/2021, 17:36   #1389

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterman11 View Post
It´s quite over priced, 150$ would be a much more reasonable price for the platform in my opinion. Then again if you have the money and just want a script that just works and has a good track record of detections LT will serve you well.
Old 11/20/2021, 17:42   #1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optix12 View Post
Yes, he closed the platform because he had no time anymore.
Old 11/20/2021, 17:54   #1391

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
does the bypass actually work though lmao. Cause I've always known has hanbot being the meme, banbot. Ive used hanbot like fives times and I always get ruined within a day
if you not taking the ban rate and that it's detected into the equation, then hanbot is a very good platform for its script's performance. I have seen people in CN Telecom sever (电信) playing with hb bypass and climbing in grandmaster/low challenger elo with ease, just saying. (Also there's a whole lot scripters in CN sever, probably way more than every other severs combined)
Remember, I'm talking about how good is the scripts on hanbot alone, not the platform with the ban rate itself if you use it without bypass
Old 11/20/2021, 17:56   #1392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optix12 View Post
Yeah man kinda sad it had potential but can't blame anyone i guess. Hope he comes back to the scene. Liked the way how he talked to people
Old 11/20/2021, 20:37   #1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
if you not taking the ban rate and that it's detected into the equation, then hanbot is a very good platform for its script's performance. I have seen people in CN Telecom sever (电信) playing with hb bypass and climbing in grandmaster/low challenger elo with ease, just saying. (Also there's a whole lot scripters in CN sever, probably way more than every other severs combined)
Remember, I'm talking about how good is the scripts on hanbot alone, not the platform with the ban rate itself if you use it without bypass
Ah yea you are right their, hanbots scripts were soild.
Old 11/20/2021, 22:47   #1394

Whats the Lt ++ price ? was it ever get detected?
Old 11/20/2021, 23:05   #1395

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt5 View Post
Whats the Lt ++ price ? was it ever get detected?
For Riot servers 350$ per month for KR/JP 630$ per month

Detected on:
2019-11-30
2021-04-09

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script