Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/17/2021, 09:10   #1351

elite*gold: 0
Holyness is awesome. It's UD (been playing for 8 days straight) and it's not hardcore private or anything, which is nice. And price is very resonable.

If you have doubts, buy the 1 hour or 1 day and try it out.

+1 from me!
Old 11/17/2021, 10:28   #1352

robur very bad (all time crash ;evade kill u) and Detected 50$ for ban afther 5 games
Old 11/17/2021, 11:30   #1353

Quote:
Originally Posted by klpg View Post
robur very bad (all time crash ;evade kill u) and Detected 50$ for ban afther 5 games
Conveniently ignoring the fact the last detection was almost a full year ago, you run the risk at detection at every platform, robur is doing quite well on that part considering it's fully public.

Only had 3 crashes with it, all three because of the evade, which is in the process of being replaced (I'm beta testing the replacement). Despite that the current evade mostly works, it doesn't walk into skillshots etc, it just bugs out the orbwalker every once in a while (which is fixed within literally a second by pressing F5).

I've said this before and I'll say it again, robur is far from the best platform I've ever used and has plenty of flaws and aspects they can improve upon, yet I've managed to hold a 65%+ winrate with it in master, if you can't get to atleast diamond with it that's not on the platform, that's on you.
Old 11/17/2021, 12:27   #1354

Robur is just **** and it'll never get better. It's most likely your way to go if you wanna have some fun for more than a week or so as opposed to zenbot or other platforms. Don't fall for the shills.
Old 11/17/2021, 15:01   #1355

Holyness has been very good to me, reminds me of early bol def a big upgrade from my externals
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2021, 16:59   #1356

@ there used to be a provider that sells exploits called riot+ or something is it still relevant? Because their discord got deleted and I was never able to find them
Old 11/17/2021, 18:42   #1357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliz2k6 View Post
Holyness has been very good to me, reminds me of early bol def a big upgrade from my externals
Isn't holyness just Toir? Or am I missing something? On the Toir website the first paypal reseller just redirects you to the holyness shop?
Old 11/17/2021, 19:21   #1358

I've been using robur for the past 2 months without any issue. Banwave just hit yesterday, but my acc is luckily still up.
Old 11/17/2021, 20:53   #1359

elite*gold: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by horato View Post
I've been using robur for the past 2 months without any issue. Banwave just hit yesterday, but my acc is luckily still up.

What's there to miss? The time they wiped your HDD clean?
L# was the ****.

Before BoL got hacked LMAO. like a year before that happened.
Old 11/17/2021, 22:05   #1360

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Before BoL got hacked LMAO. like a year before that happened.
The BoL HDD wipe wasn't a hack, they intended to wipe the drives of any cracked BoL users iirc, but they ****** up and it only wiped drives of people that had an actual subscription.
Old 11/17/2021, 22:21   #1361

elite*gold: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd678 View Post
The BoL HDD wipe wasn't a hack, they intended to wipe the drives of any cracked BoL users iirc, but they ****** up and it only wiped drives of people that had an actual subscription.
Oh so they lied. Cause they said It was some sort of hack lmao.

But yea I miss L# too.

I'm just talking about when no one knew what scripting was
Old 11/18/2021, 12:52   #1362

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd678 View Post
My bad, my memory is ****, last detection according to the forum is march, so around 8 months which is still fairly decent, if you know any other public internal platforms that last that long I'd be interested to know.

Robur is **** tier compared to the old internal platforms from the good old days, and probably compared to most private platforms, though I wouldn't know about that last one.
Despite that it's still the only public internal platform that (before the current detection) doesn't result in instant bans while offering good enough performance for people like me, with a brain, to hold 65%+ winrates in master.
I've never said robur is good, I'm simply saying that most of the retards in this thread bashing on it are either hardstuck silver, even with scripts, or are using laptops and complaing about FPS issues (and robur DOES have FPS issues, even on my last gen high-end machine, not to mention the current evade bugging out the orbwalker among other things).

True dude I'm begging for 1 day extensions while having a 3 month sub and having a full time job unlike the 15 year olds this thread is filled with
It might be reason because there can't be paid scripts like in old days - BoL / L# as example.
Evadeee/SAC:Reborn/every other script etc...
About their Evade, i only used drawnings not evade itself so I didnt get any issues with it.
Old 11/18/2021, 15:31   #1363

LT++ is AE?
Old 11/18/2021, 16:06   #1364

Heya,

while it's not 100% confirmed yet, we believe that robur is undetected again, unless hagbard missed something.

We are currently running an "open beta" to confirm the UD status and have a free key posted in our Informationbox. Feel free to sign up, follow the install guide and use the key to test.

As stated, for your own good, please don't use any valuable accounts, since it's not 100% confirmed yet.

Cheers
Old 11/18/2021, 17:30   #1365

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Nope, AE is only for Garena servers
I'm not sure whether it's detected also.

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script