Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/11/2021, 13:45   #1051

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTii99 View Post
Tested Holyness script, they are just reselling Toirscript for more expensive. Don't buy this ****.
If by reselling toir u mean updating faster than toir and improving champ script & logic and pred, then yeah we do lol
Old 09/11/2021, 14:30   #1052

Nah sir, my bad, didnt know it was working like that. My apologize to you, pretty clean platform ngl, i'm gonna just wait and see the banrate, but i recommend it
Old 09/11/2021, 15:15   #1053

This is my Holyness review:
It's literally 99.9%? toirscript.com, in fact, their website (holyness.shop) is listed on toirscript.com as a reseller.

I have recently had a subscription on ToirScript and I can assure that I have seen difference zero differences between the two scripts.

The champions I tried (many of them), activator, evade, drawings. They all have the same logic and behave the same, even the bugs like the CD-Tracker position are exactly the same.

I can't tell if there is any difference of the ingame prediction, but they both have the same predictions methods and the same options to configure them.

Holyness loader (Holyness.exe) uses ToirScript logo, injects the same way and also is displayed on cmd and a message also pops on League written toirscript.com.

They say they are using some different injection method, I can't tell yet.

My accounts were lasting 2-3 days using ToirScript and it's my first day using Holyness but people are constantly reporting bans using Draw (I think it's more than the 5% said by them).

Final words: The script is literally ToirScript.

If you have Bitcoin I suggest you buying directly from them. But there is no much difference in the value besides the little overpay Holyness charges, so it is still a viable option.
Old 09/11/2021, 15:59   #1054

elite*gold: 22
wo findet man denn das spannende Bruhwalker script ?
Old 09/11/2021, 16:14   #1055

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by piaRAT View Post
wo findet man denn das spannende Bruhwalker script ?
Leider nicht wirklich.
Es gibt nur 35 Slots, und einen "Warteraum Discord".
Wenn du nicht schon "anstehst" kannst du es quasi eh vergessen. ^^
Old 09/11/2021, 16:29   #1056

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCh4osXx View Post
Leider nicht wirklich.
Es gibt nur 35 Slots, und einen "Warteraum Discord".
Wenn du nicht schon "anstehst" kannst du es quasi eh vergessen. ^^
hast du den discord server für mich ?
Hab auch kein Problem nen Jahr auf der warteliste zustehen :P
Old 09/11/2021, 18:44   #1057

elite*gold: 83
UNDETECTED Internal League of Legends Script Platform [RIOT/GARENA]
Old 09/12/2021, 08:23   #1058

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamlovez01 View Post
robur.lol now gareno not working
I feel you bro its been 3 days without it and pretty sure they too lazy to revert it plus no one to check on gareno servers. Robur is strange sometime when there's a patch it either they update early or late. personally, I'd recommend putting different versions of the updates like the option to choose on 11.18 or 11.17 since rito and gareno are about the same
Old 09/12/2021, 08:31   #1059

Holyness
Old 09/12/2021, 12:14   #1060

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by danial81 View Post
I feel you bro its been 3 days without it and pretty sure they too lazy to revert it plus no one to check on gareno servers. Robur is strange sometime when there's a patch it either they update early or late. personally, I'd recommend putting different versions of the updates like the option to choose on 11.18 or 11.17 since rito and gareno are about the same
Just be glad that you have an option to use public something. You are just acting as if it were always the case. If the garena server is released five days later it is your problem. As far as I know they want to replace garena for another server at some point. What do you want to do then?
Old 09/12/2021, 13:37   #1061

Quote:
Originally Posted by danial81 View Post
I agree, they too lazy
Old 09/12/2021, 21:32   #1062

Does holyness support tr server tho? I didn't see on their webpage that it supports tr
Old 09/13/2021, 16:26   #1063

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpkatt View Post
This seems like an Holyness advertising thread these last few weeks.
They are cheap and ud right now. A lot gamer go for it. Question is how long are they ud
Old 09/13/2021, 17:34   #1064

Is this a scam?
Old 09/13/2021, 18:42   #1065

how to buy Bruhwalker?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script

« Vanguard | - »