Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/09/2021, 12:23   #1036

elite*gold: 0
is holyness resell?
Old 09/09/2021, 12:33   #1037

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengleejin View Post
is holyness resell?
Hello there, thanks for be interested in our platform.
Actually we have hands-on official toir API, this means that we can improve/change every single logic without waiting the owner to do it.
This let us release firstly updates, better logic champions etc, all in a short time.
Actually we have also a ud rate of 100% for no draw version and a 5% of detection for draw version, may caused by users that played other platforms firstly and get flagged.

Holyness is not cracked and is not another toirplus cracked platform too.
We work with official toir API , we use their auth service.
This means that with 1 product you can play in other platforms too based on toir official.
Old 09/09/2021, 13:22   #1038

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebetoalves View Post
Holyness is just another toirplus crack. Don't buy it! (And don't work in ARAM)

Edit: Don't work at all, 100% scam. (The problem is not on my side, since I am using other platforms ie. robur and works perfectly.)
@Coach Broeki What criteria did you use to put this provider on the trusted list?
Toir is giving out licence for other providers, not all of those out there are cracked. Nonetheless holyness has done devs which are known and for a long time in the scene and they listen to ppl.
Like I tried pentasharp a time ago and told them that some scripts are broken, nobody cared XD ofc with undercover accounts so I can check how plats give support, act etc.
Old 09/09/2021, 16:14   #1039

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Devilsscript is no Safe. I got banned permanetly yesterday
Old 09/09/2021, 18:23   #1040

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .ZUNA View Post
Other ppl too?
Can you check their discord and send a pic here. Won't have time today to chekc it
Old 09/09/2021, 18:38   #1041

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Other ppl too?
Can you check their discord and send a pic here. Won't have time today to chekc it
dont know.
They dont have Discord. Just a board/forum.
Old 09/09/2021, 18:56   #1042

Quote:
Originally Posted by .ZUNA View Post
There is always risk of ban based on manual review of ur games even when u use pixelbots, however, there have been some banwaves in Spacesharp (the original platform before devilscript was developed)
Dont script on main accounts and avoid using obvious champs and u shall be fine.

Try to check out Bossmode reloaded. It is by far the cheapest pixelbot, devs keep pushing new features almost every week and the orbwalker is just insanely smooth even when u play senna but the lasthit isnt the best and that's expected in almost all pixelbots.
Old 09/09/2021, 20:45   #1043

elite*gold: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaxe View Post
removed
I removed my comment, i was tilted because my friend used holyness and got banned. I checked your website and some things there were so poorly implemented that my brain went like BOOM, scam-alert you know... But you are talking nicely and looking like you care about others, so i dont want to be a ****.
Old 09/09/2021, 20:54   #1044

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartex View Post
I removed my comment, i was tilted because my friend used holyness and got banned. I checked your website and some things there were so poorly implemented that my brain went like BOOM, scam-alert you know... But you are talking nicely and looking like you care about others, so i dont want to be a ****.
Sad to hear, just let your friend contact me, tell him if he used drawON or drawOFF version, if he used drawON i write everywhere that is not 100% UD, if was drawOFF, i can give him a refund for the time and money he lose ^^ Sorry for hear that, hope now is going fine
Old 09/09/2021, 20:57   #1045

Joined Holyness few days ago. It's not a Toir crack like some people think.

Staff is friendly and helpful. I've been playing with draws on and haven't been banned yet. Plus, using Toir's API is just a temporary solution and as coach said, they have good devs putting in the work.
Old 09/09/2021, 22:08   #1046

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebetoalves View Post
Holyness is just another toirplus crack. Don't buy it! (And don't work in ARAM)

Edit: Don't work at all, 100% scam. (The problem is not on my side, since I am using other platforms ie. robur and works perfectly.)
@ What criteria did you use to put this provider on the trusted list?
he is testing it
Old 09/10/2021, 09:36   #1047

Hello guys , im Admin on Holyness and follow everything since the start ,Iraxe he is a known person of the scene with real dev skills,also we take cares of our customer and always have supports for them.Your free to come ask your question on website livesupport and we will be happy to answer .
Old 09/10/2021, 23:00   #1048

elite*gold: 83
UNDETECTED Internal League of Legends Script Platform [RIOT/GARENA]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2021, 06:18   #1049

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
bruhwalker is rly good but impossible to get in if you ain't on the waiting list already :3
What makes it so good? How is is better then a platform like Zenbot?
Old 09/11/2021, 10:05   #1050

robur.lol now gareno not working

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script