Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/27/2024, 02:47   #4696

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedraingang View Post
Came back to write small review on d++.

Since I am now perm banned from the platform I'd like to speak on my experience. I joined the platform in early 2023 and from the start I enjoyed the champ logic and community. The platform itself is a very good one and issues are usually fixed quickly. My only problem is the one main admin "Moana". They decided to get involved in customer personal affairs and get involved in things they had no business in. This caused them to side with a female customer, who I invited, aswell as Doxing me publically in the platform's general chat. Following this the owner of the platform decided to ban me since they were siding with the female. I tried to appeal this ban and ask for them to be fair, only for them to read my messages, ignore me, and block me.

I would steer clear after this experience as an admin leaking a user's personal information is very very scary aswell as an admin who gets involved in customer's personal lives. Moana's ego is too big to admit when they are wrong or apologize and for this reason I would advise anyone thinking of joining to reconsider their options.

Edit 2: I also want to note that I funded about $3k in champs for this platform and after supporting the platform for almost a year they decided to kick me out and not the egirl customer whom the admin fell in love with xdd.

^ After doxing me, admin calls me a retard because they are not happy with my review

If the admins would like to message me and resolve things my dms are open and they know where to find me.

TLDR: Don't join unless you want admins to get involved in your personal life and dox you publically.
and why exactly are you so braindead that you allowed for some virgins to dox you??
Old 02/27/2024, 03:09   #4697

How much ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2024, 00:10   #4698

Legendsense disabled their monthly sub since vanguard has been announced to be launched soon and they don't want any active subscriptions when it does. You can however still buy a weekly sub but it's about 30% more expensive compared to the old monthly price.
Old 03/02/2024, 04:00   #4699

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeezerXD View Post
he way the cringe mods talk feels like they will exit scam.
I disagree.
Old 03/03/2024, 20:50   #4700

It will be easier for internal or external privates to bypass vanguard to keep safe?
Old 03/06/2024, 08:55   #4701

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
IF they implement the same Vanguard version from Valo, its probably joever for 99% of scripters. Lets be real.

LS, BGX, Hanbot, ZG, all of the **** Toir pastes. They all become perma detected. And considering that they start HWID banning in League, yeah its pretty much over.

If you dont want to spend hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars a month for a 5 slot internal from a genius who maybe finds a way to develop a UD script, then script as much as u can in the next 2 months.
I am sad but this is SO TRUE.
Old 03/07/2024, 01:33   #4702

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystak View Post
Hello, what is the difference between Internals and Externals?
Hey Friend,

Internals are scripts that injects into the game.
While externals do not and they work mostly as an overlay.

In general (not just in league)
Internal usually has more features.
While externals are considered more safe with less features but on some of them you might have fps drop and be bit laggy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2024, 07:22   #4703

Is this updated?
Old 03/11/2024, 17:55   #4704

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by difozenn View Post
Legendsense disabled their monthly sub since vanguard has been announced to be launched soon and they don't want any active subscriptions when it does. You can however still buy a weekly sub but it's about 30% more expensive compared to the old monthly price.
This is correct. Vast majority of our users are using 1 day subs anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2024, 16:48   #4705

so is there even a point to this thread anymore?
Old 03/30/2024, 23:33   #4706

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelic View Post
so is there even a point to this thread anymore?
Yeah. iRaxe has said he doesn't fear Vanguard because its developed in California, so they spend most the time talking about pronouns, lgbtq rights, racism against blacks, he already bypassed vanguard on pbe, i injected magic and didnt got banned, it's so good that it doesnt need extra work as it is already bypassing vanguard and has done so for almost a year thanks to testing on valorant.

Besides additionally, with the good skills of Holyness team, holyness is exicted to tell you that soon you can play Fortnite with holyness as well as enjoy HWID spoofer (king) thanks to iRaxe & co

Another thing, Tpm bypass is also already developed, you don't need seperate tpm card, you can simply use HolyTPM (Still under construction), but it'll be ready before Vanguard even drops on any server

Any serious developer can tell that vanguard is no problem for league of legends, so YES there is still use for this thread.

With Holyness script you do not have to fear as client.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2024, 12:28   #4707

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaxe FanBoy View Post
Yeah. iRaxe has said he doesn't fear Vanguard because its developed in California, so they spend most the time talking about pronouns, lgbtq rights, racism against blacks, he already bypassed vanguard on pbe, i injected magic and didnt got banned, it's so good that it doesnt need extra work as it is already bypassing vanguard and has done so for almost a year thanks to testing on valorant.

Besides additionally, with the good skills of Holyness team, holyness is exicted to tell you that soon you can play Fortnite with holyness as well as enjoy HWID spoofer (king) thanks to iRaxe & co

Another thing, Tpm bypass is also already developed, you don't need seperate tpm card, you can simply use HolyTPM (Still under construction), but it'll be ready before Vanguard even drops on any server

Any serious developer can tell that vanguard is no problem for league of legends, so YES there is still use for this thread.

With Holyness script you do not have to fear as client.
Small little problem, just a small one, Hollyness performs worse than ******* anything that ever existed, including Robur because their ******* owners can't take the time to start everything from 0 properly
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2024, 16:44   #4708

hard agree on this one
Old 04/01/2024, 20:02   #4709

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Small little problem, just a small one, Hollyness performs worse than ******* anything that ever existed, including Robur because their ******* owners can't take the time to start everything from 0 properly

what do you expect from toir resellers..
Old 04/04/2024, 03:28   #4710

owner of onev9 exist scam users and developers @
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot (3).png (525.1 KB, 223 views)
File Type: png Screenshot (4).png (504.8 KB, 220 views)
Thanks
4 Users

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script