Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/10/2023, 10:42   #3286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss91931s View Post
Unrevealed>BGX?
no
Old 03/10/2023, 11:37   #3287

elite*gold: 24
I joined Unrevealed Discord.
Its a new platform from 2022.
They dont have that many champs supported (nearly only ADC), but promise to quickly update their script with new features.
Its very cheap (20 USD a month) and they offer a 2h trial key.
They have a completely free-to-use orbwalker, which you can download in the discord.
I will test the script using the 2h trial and then type my thoughts here.

Edit: Spoke to the dev. They had a first project called "Riftbreaker" which was private, but they didn't develop it further.
They are planning to make a slotted private version of Unrevealed in the future, which will be much pricier.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2023, 15:25   #3288

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeperofmorte View Post
is there any UD script that has quality scripts as good as bgx?
Unrevealed is the closest probably
Old 03/10/2023, 15:33   #3289

Quote:
Originally Posted by actaeon View Post
thats actually true, thats why i dont wanted to make fake calls here. Maybe i got something else on my pc that i do not know but i do know for sure i only have bgx installed and tried it today and that happened.

i had some issues with my pc before and installed everything new and idk if i get rid of that stuff or not. tried to scan my pc and nothing was there.

thats why i'm so confused that it happened. For many people it works so why shouldnt it work for me. idk if someone knows the anti virus provider "gdata" i use that and never had any problems with anything.

If i try to use bgx, it says many alarms like the "beast" mode of the program turns on, or something with keytools idk xD
It's something from your side. I never had any problems such as this with BGX.
Old 03/10/2023, 16:17   #3290

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzKyy View Post
It's something from your side. I never had any problems such as this with BGX.
Yea idk. asked some people because i pressed the "hwid" button and they told me, they never did and also never noticed any issues about it.

Used now few programs out there for finding something on my pc but they didnt find anything.

Used: Malwarebytes, Spybot S&D and other virus program. Nothing found.

but for me its a nopers currently to use it even tho i just bought it fresh xD
Old 03/11/2023, 01:00   #3291

elite*gold: 24
Update on Unrevealed after my 2h testing:

It isnt actually that bad considering the age of the platform and the fact, that its 20 USD a month.

The GUI is very clean and modern, you can navigate with the mouse and dont have to rely on arrow keys solely.

The champion scripts are far away from perfect, but it could be worse. The core mechanics of the supported champions work good, but there are some missing options, like SpellFarm.

Evade is a bit lackluster, it dodges only a few spells, but ignores most of them (for example Kayn W)

Orbwalker works good, no auto cancels, nothing bad to say here.

Cant tell about security, only tested it for 2 hours, wasnt banned in that time, will post an update if the account gets banned in the future.

All in all, given the fact that its only 20 USD as I already said, its pretty good.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2023, 02:21   #3292

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
Update on Unrevealed after my 2h testing:

It isnt actually that bad considering the age of the platform and the fact, that its 20 USD a month.

The GUI is very clean and modern, you can navigate with the mouse and dont have to rely on arrow keys solely.

The champion scripts are far away from perfect, but it could be worse. The core mechanics of the supported champions work good, but there are some missing options, like SpellFarm.

Evade is a bit lackluster, it dodges only a few spells, but ignores most of them (for example Kayn W)

Orbwalker works good, no auto cancels, nothing bad to say here.

Cant tell about security, only tested it for 2 hours, wasnt banned in that time, will post an update if the account gets banned in the future.

All in all, given the fact that its only 20 USD as I already said, its pretty good.
It dodges Kayn W. Wdym?
Old 03/11/2023, 13:24   #3293

how do i buy holyness? when i try to buy through their website i cant choose any payment method and their discord link is also dead
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2023, 20:02   #3294

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil34 View Post
how do i buy holyness? when i try to buy through their website i cant choose any payment method and their discord link is also dead
dont buy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2023, 15:52   #3295

Quote:
Originally Posted by LhShiroe View Post
Elude ranked exploit + Bypass are working really well
+rep !
Where can i get the elude ranked exploit?
Old 03/12/2023, 17:34   #3296

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWatch09 View Post
Where can i get the elude ranked exploit?
Elude exitscammed.
Old 03/13/2023, 15:47   #3297

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil34 View Post
Old 03/14/2023, 12:28   #3298

Its actually crazy that no one talks about slotted.cc. Ive been to BGX, Holy, LS, Odin and a couple of **** providers but Slotted is amazing.
Old 03/14/2023, 16:26   #3299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preceding View Post
Its actually crazy that no one talks about slotted.cc. Ive been to BGX, Holy, LS, Odin and a couple of **** providers but Slotted is amazing.

I mean is 100+ a month whats the point in paying that much when ur not 100% safe.

just buy some cheap accounts and then buy BGX etc,,,all that for under $30
Old 03/14/2023, 16:52   #3300

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneTecks View Post
I mean is 100+ a month whats the point in paying that much when ur not 100% safe.

just buy some cheap accounts and then buy BGX etc,,,all that for under $30
Slotted is undetected

Maybe You mistaken it with LS

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script