Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/24/2022, 20:07   #1951

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
What is good for you that is public access?
bgx best for cheap price, if u have more money u can go hb bypass, ls, zen priv or something
Old 04/24/2022, 20:13   #1952

elite*gold: 40
Its detected but u can try it on a cheap active account so i dont see the problem
Old 04/24/2022, 20:21   #1953

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCh4osXx View Post
Ensoulsharp, public and free
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckkkkkky View Post
bgx best for cheap price, if u have more money u can go hb bypass, ls, zen priv or something
BGX does not support all champs, it supports like 50ish.

Also, I'm not looking to sell my kidneys for bypasses.

Holyness is cheap, it's based on a decent framework Toir, and it's not detected. For the average person looking to get into scripting, this is probably the best option available without having to expose your personal and sensitive information to some random hacker and drain your bank account by getting invites into bypasses and paying large monthly sums to get a questionable enhancement.

I'm more interested in why you think Holyness/Toir framework is not good? I'm winning 90% of my games with much higher-than-average kills over other players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCh4osXx View Post
Its detected but u can try it on a cheap active account so i dont see the problem
Yeah, I'm not interested and going through accounts every couple of days. Nor are most other scripters, most want to get the most out of their accounts if possible.

I'm more interested in public platforms or unlisted platforms that are better and decently priced per month that support all champs. From my experience, most do not support all champs and/or are private and cost too much and require too much for casual players.
Old 04/24/2022, 20:37   #1954

Quote:

Also, I'm not looking to sell my kidneys for bypasses.

Holyness is cheap, it's based on a decent framework Toir, and it's not detected. For the average person looking to get into scripting, this is probably the best option available without having to expose your personal and sensitive information to some random hacker and drain your bank account by getting invites into bypasses and paying large monthly sums to get a questionable enhancement.

I'm more interested in why you think Holyness/Toir framework is not good? I'm winning 90% of my games with much higher-than-average kills over other players.

Yeah, I'm not interested and going through accounts every couple of days. Nor are most other scripters, most want to get the most out of their accounts if possible.

I'm more interested in public platforms or unlisted platforms that are better and decently priced per month that support all champs. From my experience, most do not support all champs and/or are private and cost too much and require too much for casual players.
bgx does support most champions, banrate is decent, i have handleveled account which is alive since release (dec 2021) and i have tried holyness, bgx is just 1000x times better- evade is better, champs logic better, utility etc better than toir/holiness, and its even cheaper than holyness? 18€ vs holy 30€???
Old 04/24/2022, 21:00   #1955

Quote:
bgx does support most champions, banrate is decent, i have handleveled account which is alive since release (dec 2021) and i have tried holyness, bgx is just 1000x times better- evade is better, champs logic better, utility etc better than toir/holiness, and its even cheaper than holyness? 18€ vs holy 30€???
From what I've seen they support around 45-50 champs? or are there a greater amount than what they have posted? Banrate is decent? what does that even mean People getting banned weekly? daily?
Old 04/24/2022, 21:07   #1956

yes they have sdk now and there are plugins for most champs, ban rate is random idk i have reached 400lp euw before ban, cracked or handleveled accounts seems to last so much longer than botted for me(1month+ atleast)
Old 04/24/2022, 21:21   #1957

Quote:
yes they have sdk now and there are plugins for most champs, ban rate is random idk i have reached 400lp euw before ban, cracked or handleveled accounts seems to last so much longer than botted for me(1month+ atleast)
I was just reading BGX elitepvp forum sales post, there seems to be a massive amount of users complaining about bans with it. Kinda odd that this review post has it marked as undetected when it's clearly detectable.

Sad, I would like to try it, but it sounds like the ban rates are pretty high. Maybe once they get a little more stable or figure out the issue.
Old 04/25/2022, 12:45   #1958

Why BGX still stays in "Undetected Internals" lmao thats one of most detected scripts nowdays lol ..
Old 04/25/2022, 13:35   #1959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype240321 View Post
Why BGX still stays in "Undetected Internals" lmao thats one of most detected scripts nowdays lol ..
It is stated as a "higher ban rate" and that's the right status.

Check the numbers: userbase and ban reports.

You'll se that it's actually EXTREMELY low. The only downside is that they are completely random.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/25/2022, 14:16   #1960

bgx ok + ls ok you gave me you can't compare ls with bgx ls is much much much better
Old 04/25/2022, 19:49   #1961

Quote:
Around 17-18 champions are currently not supported yet.
Old 04/25/2022, 21:29   #1962

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
They should update their website, it only says 40+ supported missing 17 or 18 of the 159 champs is much greater than 40+ish. Would be nice if these reviews were a little more detailed as to why you have come to the conclusion of your ratings rather than just a unbrealla rating.
Old 04/25/2022, 22:01   #1963

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
They should update their website, it only says 40+ supported missing 17 or 18 of the 159 champs is much greater than 40+ish. Would be nice if these reviews were a little more detailed as to why you have come to the conclusion of your ratings rather than just a unbrealla rating.
Do you mean my rating? My rating includes support, quality (like orb DPS, evade functionality, features, amount of supported champions etc.), security, privacy etc.
My rating is just my opinion and an orientation for people. The main post would be endless if I write every detail per platform - this is more than enough already.
Old 04/25/2022, 22:28   #1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Do you mean my rating? My rating includes support, quality (like orb DPS, evade functionality, features, amount of supported champions etc.), security, privacy etc.
My rating is just my opinion and an orientation for people. The main post would be endless if I write every detail per platform - this is more than enough already.
Fair enough, you're more than welcome to just say good, okay, bad, but I think it would be much more helpful to know why you came to such ratings. We really don't know why you came to them, maybe you like the combos over others, maybe you liked the customer service over others, maybe you liked the UI, maybe X is better than Z in this department over another, and to you yourself that is more important, but to the people reading your reviews it may not be as important if you know what I mean.

Nonetheless thank you for posting what you did, it's still helpful even if limited.
Old 04/26/2022, 07:59   #1965

elite*gold: 539
Been using bruhwalker for some days now, best one I've ever used.
Thanks
4 Users

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script