Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat&Script Providers🔥

Discussion on 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat&Script Providers🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/04/2020, 05:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Pretty sure elocarry is a scam and xorbot is just another one of the external orbwalkers and kinda the same as spaceglider just with another skin and not really a script right now pvlol is the only script i can use and survive maybe a week on cracked accs but they are overpriced af (but atleast its a SCRIPT with real champ combos etc)^^
And i still dont get the point of spaceglider etc every half decent player can do non champ atk move without probs even on higher atk speed
Old 04/04/2020, 16:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstonwlau View Post
Anyone try elocarry?
I did and got detected in like 1-2 weeks. Very expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
How you going to say buy.pvlol.com is a scam when it clearly works? Lmao.

Its detected yes, but you're account last longs then banbot.

Put it as untrusted/detected. Not under scam.
How much time it lasts ? Same like PVlol ? 1 week-2weeks ?
Old 04/04/2020, 17:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielci58 View Post
I did and got detected in like 1-2 weeks. Very expensive

How much time it lasts ? Same like PVlol ? 1 week-2weeks ?
5 days to a week ive had cracked accounts last
Old 04/05/2020, 00:00   #19

elite*gold: 593
I actually can vouch for GoS that they do have a private method i used to use and went without a ban for the 3 weeks i put up with it but wondering if i could have XorBot put on there as we actually havent had any bans yet and we are external
Old 04/05/2020, 04:23   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
5 days to a week ive had cracked accounts last
Thats like the avarage haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayboyItachi View Post
I actually can vouch for GoS that they do have a private method i used to use and went without a ban for the 3 weeks i put up with it but wondering if i could have XorBot put on there as we actually havent had any bans yet and we are external
So give some more info about gos.

It was internal or external ?
When was the last time you used it ? Price ? Was it smooth i could give it a try
Old 04/05/2020, 04:24   #21

Quote:
try

Yet Hanbot, you get banned in a day
Old 04/05/2020, 12:10   #22

elite*gold: 593
Quote:

So give some more info about gos.

It was internal or external ?
When was the last time you used it ? Price ? Was it smooth i could give it a try
I mean i really wouldnt try it as much as they have a private method that i had to pay to get into after subscribing to the bot its also **** really really laggy and an awful external with high ban rates still so really not worth it,

Honestly XorBot is actually fairly good for a basic orbwalker and the private coming soon is gonna be lit
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2020, 15:07   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayboyItachi View Post
I mean i really wouldnt try it as much as they have a private method that i had to pay to get into after subscribing to the bot its also **** really really laggy and an awful external with high ban rates still so really not worth it,

Honestly XorBot is actually fairly good for a basic orbwalker and the private coming soon is gonna be lit
If you get a really good working private version without getting banned I will buy it but so far I preffer to get banned using a internal version than a external
Old 04/06/2020, 22:23   #24

elite*gold: 58
Wink

Quote:
If you get a really good working private version without getting banned I will buy it but so far I preffer to get banned using a internal version than a external
The current xorbot private has Autoaim spells, Predict enemy movement, Orbwalker with target selection, Spellcast mode (orbwalker for cassiopeia) and Line ESP. And its undetected
Old 04/06/2020, 23:26   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cekkoster View Post
The current xorbot private has Autoaim spells, Predict enemy movement, Orbwalker with target selection, Spellcast mode (orbwalker for cassiopeia) and Line ESP. And its undetected
So if I buy it and get banned while my sub is active can I get a full refund ?

This is the question I ask to all those who sell " undetected " cheats. So far no1 agreed with this.
Old 04/06/2020, 23:36   #26

Quote:
So if I buy it and get banned while my sub is active can I get a full refund ?

This is the question I ask to all those who sell " undetected " cheats. So far no1 agreed with this.
if its the cheats fault then yes. But if you get banned due to player reports then thats not our fault/responsibility
Old 04/06/2020, 23:37   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cekkoster View Post
if its the cheats fault then yes. But if you get banned due to player reports then thats not our fault/responsibility
So we could never knew whos fault was right ?
Old 04/07/2020, 03:01   #28

Quote:
So we could never knew whos fault was right ?
if its the cheats fault, then others will get banned at the same time since if its detected it will always come in ban waves
Old 04/14/2020, 19:52   #29

Anyone tried armycheats? Their forum has many people with low post count, looks suspicious
Old 04/14/2020, 21:54   #30

I wish I could give a name of a legit private script platform that I know of however if I did than it wouldn't be private anymore and might get attention on it from people who lurk and spread that info to people they probably don't want knowing. sighs, but if you look hard enough you can find private scripts that remain undetected for months and have a limited amount of slots to buy at expensive prices since low consumer count equals better security against detection.

to find a platform like that however would be extremely hard to find since their name CANNOT show up from a simple search on google lol

anyways good to see a list of legit providers now in this forum, though there are a lot of names in it that I don't see but are complete scams like biksoon
Thanks
1 User