So, since L# there have been pretty few platforms worth mention that lasted more than 6 months. People seem to claim there are several UD private platforms but having been in a few, I have to tell you that they also still get banwaves...
I just read this:
Cheating is already pretty much limited to 1-2 months on private platforms before bans, so the dream days of getting accounts to challenger to sell or hardcore boosting are well and truly over. This might be the final nail in the coffin. Offset scripts will die, so unless someone finds a sweet new method and makes a platform (and doesn't tell anyone...?) cheating seems to be finally done in LoL.
Cheers,
Stopped playing LoL a while ago but still sometimes check up on it. To be honest their article was pretty funny, but he mentioned that other programs like xigncode3 and easy anticheat use the same ring 0 technology. People already bypassed those aswell. I guess there will always be people that take it as a challenge to bypass stuff. Of course not the 99% that just want to ragehack all over the place but someone who´s passionate about reverse engineering or whatever it takes.
So I think: It´s not dead. Just getting harder over time.
Cheers,
Stopped playing LoL a while ago but still sometimes check up on it. To be honest their article was pretty funny, but he mentioned that other programs like xigncode3 and easy anticheat use the same ring 0 technology. People already bypassed those aswell. I guess there will always be people that take it as a challenge to bypass stuff. Of course not the 99% that just want to ragehack all over the place but someone who´s passionate about reverse engineering or whatever it takes.
So I think: It´s not dead. Just getting harder over time.
Interesting, and I think I agree with you. It'll never be totally dead I guess, where there's a will there's a way. There'll always be big money in it for the person who manages it, and as we saw with Joduskame and League# - if you manage to find a way to do it so it's UD, you can make ridiculous money. That guy paid them a $10m settlement fee and still had +$40m left last I heard.
I guess what I really mean is that for the average consumer, scripting is becoming less and less available as I see it. Some people like to hang 'private platforms' over others and it's this exclusive mentality that gets people hard-scammed by people offering these things in forums or on discord.
I'll always follow the scripting scene just because I'm interested tbh, it will be cool to see what happens as Riot expand. If I had to guess, it'll be more platforms that get detected constantly... the real platforms that are UD won't ever advertise here.
The LoL community is the reason why no public (free / cheap) undetected script is available anymore. They send the scripts to riot directly, they **** up the developers, and then you wonder why undetected scripts cost that much?
Doing a script undetected needs a lot of time, and if you calculate a little bit: 10$ per hour for the dev means you pay him for 10 hours, but you have the script the whole month, where the developer spend more than 10 hours.
The LoL community is the reason why no public (free / cheap) undetected script is available anymore. They send the scripts to riot directly, they **** up the developers, and then you wonder why undetected scripts cost that much?
Doing a script undetected needs a lot of time, and if you calculate a little bit: 10$ per hour for the dev means you pay him for 10 hours, but you have the script the whole month, where the developer spend more than 10 hours.
Hm, but surely that's why you sell to more than 1 customer...?
Also, even if riot get the scripts/builds, if they're good enough they won't be able to reverse engineer them right away. Riot had L# sourcecode + SDK for 2+ years and couldn't make it detected. They had to sue Joduskame and hire him to make it stop lol.
Hm, but surely that's why you sell to more than 1 customer...?
Also, even if riot get the scripts/builds, if they're good enough they won't be able to reverse engineer them right away. Riot had L# sourcecode + SDK for 2+ years and couldn't make it detected. They had to sue Joduskame and hire him to make it stop lol.
This is interesting information. Can you show me your source?
Also you should not underestimate Riot as a company. League of Legends is one of the biggest games in the world and, in my opinion, the security measures are good and steadily improving.
There will always be scripter's. The thing that matters is how many
Hm, but surely that's why you sell to more than 1 customer...?
Also, even if riot get the scripts/builds, if they're good enough they won't be able to reverse engineer them right away. Riot had L# sourcecode + SDK for 2+ years and couldn't make it detected. They had to sue Joduskame and hire him to make it stop lol.
You can't compare Riot's Anti-Cheat back in L# times and today.
When L# was alive, Riot was bs with their anti-cheat. L# made them stronger, but aswell Rift.lol made them a *** Anti-Cheat. Rift is the only known from bypassing Riot while they were already extremely strong at what they are doing and still keeping the scripting scene public.
By the way, Joduska being hired to Riot is a meme.
It's the passion what keeps them doing it, not only the money though. They get money for doing what they love even if its AC. And it's most likely more exciting to bypass Riot
idk where you're from but 10k a month before tax and no holiday pay, insurance etc etc for high end dev is not a lot.
and actually priv platforms dont have even 100 users. 20-50
I guess someone who makes a script (which isn't allowed by riot and can issue problems with the law like L#) wouldn't tax his money .. and 5.000$ is more than I earn when I start to develop after my 3 years of training.
BJX IS DEAD.... DEAD DEAD DEAD 09/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies BJX IS DEAD..... DEAD DEAD DEAD.... DONT INSTALL IT..... DONT DOWNLOAD IT..... DONT TRY IT OUT..... DONT ASK ABOUT IT...... JUST WAIT TILL A NEW VERSION IS RELEASED... OR SOMEONE POSTS A FIX......
IT WAS GREAT WHEN IT WAS ALIVE.. TO ALL THOSE THAT MISSED OUT ON IT SORRY, SUCKS TO BE YOU... BUT YOU CANT USE IT ANYMORE.......YOULL GET BANNED OR JAILED... ITS WORTHLESS RIGHT NOW.....