Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server connection EUNE and EUW?

Discussion on Server connection EUNE and EUW? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server connection EUNE and EUW?

Did you hear rumors about that? obviously it's still not confirmed but many people talk about that they gonna connect euw and eune on one server in new season, like it was long ago. What do you think, is it going to happen? To be honest i would be happy if that happen, it would delete problem with situations when you got for example account on EUNE and your friend is playing on EUW. The next advantage, high ego kids from EUW who think they are pros because they climbed to d2/d1 and always keep talking like EUNE CHALL = d4 EUW, now would have to deal with that they are equal to east players
Old 12/17/2019, 13:16   #2

Oriental players pass by and I just want a stable patch

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2019, 13:38   #3

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
I did not hear such rumours yet. I really like the idea of having more people on EUW making it even more competitive. I think the EUW servers are in Amsterdam and EUNE servers are in germany, so as a german that might even decrease my ping.
Old 12/17/2019, 15:27   #4

The Black Market: 129/0/1
Read a reply from a Rioter about this very recently. Basically what he said: It won't happen anytime soon.

Link:
Old 12/17/2019, 15:33   #5

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
Ah ok that is sad but understandable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
CONNECTION REFUSED CONNECTION REFUSED
01/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
ehm leute also ich hatte mal nen eigenen p server.. und hab den virtuellen pc bei virtual pc aber gelöscht weil ich nen neuen machen will ich hab die instant files ja mal runtergeladen
CONNECTION REFUSED CONNECTION REFUSED
12/28/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
.... bevor ich anfange.. ja ich hab die sufu benutzt aber das sind nicht genau meine probleme so... dann fang ich mal an ich hab nen eigenen server . habe den auf 650 ram eingestellt besitze 827. ich hatte nicht so coole npcs. ich habe 2 neue npcs gemacht mit sachen drin.aber ich habs so eingestellt , dass die npcs nicht ingame sofort stehen nach dem reboot,, sondern dass ich die rufen muss erst ...
connection: Connection refused
11/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Hi Leute, ich wollte meinen server neu starten und dann kam etwas wie das hier. http://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/05.10.09/ug5fybhq f9b.jpg Dann habe ich es neu versucht und dann kamen manchmal Core Fehler!! Weiß jemand wie man diese Fehler beheben kann?
[Fix Problem]TQ Binarys Problem Connection Server Account And Server Login
04/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello All ,, At Last I Found Way For Who Setup TQ Binarys 5065-5089 And Follow Soem Guide Words By Words And Have Problem Connection Server Account And Server Login This Problem With 50% off Members It's In Ports 9865,9958,9960,8653 And i will lern all how to open this ports in easy guide And Hope Help Full Guide Here Guide With Images But Sorry if i bad in English