Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

CN server needs to be bypassed to solve the problem of BOT being discovered

Discussion on CN server needs to be bypassed to solve the problem of BOT being discovered within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CN server needs to be bypassed to solve the problem of BOT being discovered

Hanbot has a lot of users in China, but it was found to result in a locked account in one game. Can someone use the bypass to make BOT undetected? This will earn a lot of $_$
Not with gqwzllgzy#9724
Sorry, my English is very bad.

« LoL on a VM | LeagueCrack ALERT SCAM »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LeagueBoost.org (VOUCHES) (website being made) (thread being made)
02/02/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey there, I'm making a boosting company and would like to get some vouches to increase my reputation on this site. I am new to this market and not sure if I can give "vouches" for reputation. However, I am willing to just do the vouches part. Please let me know if you are interested. The boosters I currently have under my wing are D1+, Boosting times might vary as I don't have that many boosters to instantly service you. However, I can assure you the quality will be solid, after all, I...
IDEA: being able to chat ingame without being logged in (ADM only)
02/16/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Just a thought as an admin im rarely ingame because im busy working on other things which uses a lot of cpu power and to run the game.exe as well can really slow the pc down which maakes editing things rather awkward, so was wondering if it is at all possible to make a script that can read both faction chats like on the admin panel but can also allow you to speak in your factions trade chat?
[Solve] Themida [Solve]
03/28/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Heya o,o , We found the 'Solve' of the Themida Error. Screen:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2975/sen zatitolo1oz2.jpg
being able to teleport @ anytime without being a dark priest
10/01/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 14 Replies
I only give clue for this one, the trick is for u to be able using scroll to tele @anytime, so u must always be in peace mode. You have to find two addresses, because the address for being attack and attacking are different. Btw can anyone give me a clue for invisible hack, because i was able to make my char invisible but it seems clientside only. Thanks