Hello, i'm having trouble to run league in vmware now, i used to be able to do that before with fulcrum.
Now i've properly configred vm settings, changed all the possible registry entries so every single device was renamed to some legit name.
I've hid away vm tools, name, description etc.
I'm still getting the errror
"A critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated."
I know it's higher risk but i'd rather try, also i've tried searching through registry for all Vmware entries that are included in descriptions but it's still getting detected.
Has anyone managed to bypass that recently?
Pic rel is also my edited device manager
Edit
I've also tried it in windows 10, same thing
Vmwares settings are also correct, i've made sure several times
Hello, i'm having trouble to run league in vmware now, i used to be able to do that before with fulcrum.
Now i've properly configred vm settings, changed all the possible registry entries so every single device was renamed to some legit name.
I've hid away vm tools, name, description etc.
I'm still getting the errror
"A critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated."
I know it's higher risk but i'd rather try, also i've tried searching through registry for all Vmware entries that are included in descriptions but it's still getting detected.
Has anyone managed to bypass that recently?
Pic rel is also my edited device manager
Edit
I've also tried it in windows 10, same thing
Vmwares settings are also correct, i've made sure several times
Thank you so much, it finally helped!
For future people that struggle with the same thing, i also had to install directx manualla, even though it had installed dx12 i was getting an error, but finally i managed to load
Thank you so much, it finally helped!
For future people that struggle with the same thing, i also had to install directx manualla, even though it had installed dx12 i was getting an error, but finally i managed to load
Can i add you in discord? i have some problems to install it
Thank you so much, it finally helped!
For future people that struggle with the same thing, i also had to install directx manualla, even though it had installed dx12 i was getting an error, but finally i managed to load
How can you run league of legends on VMWare with that VMWare hiding GitHub?
It says to not install VMWare tools, but league of legends needs VMWare tools to have the SVGA Adapter that supports the minimal requirement for directX to work with league? How did you work around this?
How can you run league of legends on VMWare with that VMWare hiding GitHub?
It says to not install VMWare tools, but league of legends needs VMWare tools to have the SVGA Adapter that supports the minimal requirement for directX to work with league? How did you work around this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss2511
How to run lol on vmware so my friend need help please
There are enough youtube videos outside, which shows you how to bypass a VM detection (for games), and if you don't care much about the year when the video was released: the videos 8 years ago, working today very good too
By the way, using this official Github bypass thing will be detected in the next year from the Riot anti-cheat.
Following video works very good (use your brain, and don't follow his steps 1:1, because some of his steps are outdated), but if you are clever, you can easy solve some problems there and can use a VM undetected:
There are enough youtube videos outside, which shows you how to bypass a VM detection (for games), and if you don't care much about the year when the video was released: the videos 8 years ago, working today very good too
By the way, using this official Github bypass thing will be detected in the next year from the Riot anti-cheat.
Following video works very good (use your brain, and don't follow his steps 1:1, because some of his steps are outdated), but if you are clever, you can easy solve some problems there and can use a VM undetected:
Great but I have watched this video and the result is like this has a workaround no bro or bro there is any newer way no thanks.
Link Image :
Thanks to bro, I had hope to return for help
There are enough youtube videos outside, which shows you how to bypass a VM detection (for games), and if you don't care much about the year when the video was released: the videos 8 years ago, working today very good too
By the way, using this official Github bypass thing will be detected in the next year from the Riot anti-cheat.
Following video works very good (use your brain, and don't follow his steps 1:1, because some of his steps are outdated), but if you are clever, you can easy solve some problems there and can use a VM undetected:
Please help me I have found all ways to overcome a game in my country but it does not work you have any other way or not: o: o: o: o: o
Running RO2 in Vmware help plssssssss 02/26/2014 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies helo..i tried many os to run ro2 in vmware..and try set the .vmx fle and added those coding to it :
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_chksimd = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_ntreloc = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_selfmod = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_reloc = "TRUE"
Running another client in Vmware 10/05/2013 - League of Legends - 0 Replies so i downloaded everything in the vmware
and when i start the patcher, the log appears, and for a brief second the patcher appears and shortly after disapears. what to do?
Running 2nd shard,agent,gameserver on vmware 03/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies Is it possible to run a second server on a virtual machine using VMWare, in NAT network? Or it requires bridged network with 2 IP address?
Here is a pic of SMC, so you know what I mean:
http://i39.tinypic.com/set2xx.jpg
Running CABAL inside VMWare 10/29/2011 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies Hello.
I have VMWare Workstation (virtual machine software) on my computer and I installed Windows 7 Home Premium on it (although it's not activated).
I have installed Cabal Online EU and DirectX 9.0c, but everytime I try to start the game I get GameGuard's error 114.
Anyone had any similar experience? I need some feedback on this issue.
Thanks!