Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

How do botters bypass the email verification?

Discussion on How do botters bypass the email verification? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do botters bypass the email verification?

Yo, dunno if someone will answer it but botted accounts always need to be verified after you bought them, how do the botters avoid even verifiying them in the first place?

Old 07/15/2019, 19:54   #2

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Lucky View Post
Yo, dunno if someone will answer it but botted accounts always need to be verified after you bought them, how do the botters avoid even verifiying them in the first place?
Because you don't have to verify the email account in order to play.
When you make the account on League's web site you can just log in without having to verify.

Old 07/17/2019, 17:13   #3

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyrus View Post
Because you don't have to verify the email account in order to play.
When you make the account on League's web site you can just log in without having to verify.
That's not exactly right. If you never close the League window after you logged in into a new account, you don't need to verify your e-mail, because League just checking after every login if you verified your e-mail. If you are something around lvl 3, and restarting the client, then you need to verify it. The funny thing: every week you need to restart your client one time, because every wednesday they patching something.
Old 07/17/2019, 19:22   #4

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
That's not exactly right. If you never close the League window after you logged in into a new account, you don't need to verify your e-mail, because League just checking after every login if you verified your e-mail. If you are something around lvl 3, and restarting the client, then you need to verify it. The funny thing: every week you need to restart your client one time, because every wednesday they patching something.
I have never had this issue before.

Old 07/18/2019, 06:15   #5

elite*gold: 122
But I mean, using a fake mail isn‘t hard I guess.

« Email Verifizierung umgehen | Account Frage »