Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Where to start creating a LoL bot?

Discussion on Where to start creating a LoL bot? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to start creating a LoL bot?

I'm looking to create my own league bot for leveling, just for me. I was wondering where I can start; I have very little knowledge when it comes to these things, but im willing to learn. If someone could point me in the general direction of where I should go to learn how to begin creating a bot, and outline the steps to reach my goal I'd greatly appreciate that. Thanks guys.

Old 05/27/2019, 23:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
do some research (pretty sure there is a public source out there) and see how LoL bots are done

Old 05/31/2019, 10:18   #3

elite*gold: 122
There is one public resource but with (for me) complicated code.
First of all search this words in google, and this will help you alot:
- AutoIt Pixelsearch
- AutoIt create Pixelbot

But beware, creating a good bot will take a lot of time!

And this can help you too:

« Beware in using private tools! | Level Bot »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
creating a bot,were to start?
09/13/2013 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I would like to create my own bot for Tera and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction like what programming language would be best for me to use and the steps I'll need to take in order for me to actually make it work.any links that can provide me with more info?,I tryied google and there was a sea of confusion lol. My goal is to get it to make it look and work as good as many of the bots in these forums and have it released to the public one day. If...
How to set silk start with creating account!
03/09/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello E*PVP! How to set silk start with creating account! Please tell me thanks. no one can help ?!
[Question] How to Start Creating Server
07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How i can start create any silkroad server... with silkroad emu? where i can get the right files and what programs i need to start programing (Sql and C#)? Anyway exist any team that i can join and programm with them? Guys i know its hard... or impossible create a server but i just want have some fun and programm a bit. THnks the answers
Pls somebody a complete tutorial for Creating Pserver from start to end.
04/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
Every time I start to make a Pserver I've some errors. Sometimes at SQL server install, sometimes at Apache... Someone pls write a complete tutorial: How can someone make a working Pserver with SQL install, database backup, querys, IP settings, server rate settings, account creation in SQL, account creation with php (inc. apache install, settings) and starting the server (dbmon, cast... and client edit in winhex). Thx, sry 4 my poor eng.