Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Beware in using private tools!

Discussion on Beware in using private tools! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beware in using private tools!

Hey guys,

I have been in this community for a long time now. I have had my share of ups and downs with it. After taking a long break from it, I came back and I really enjoyed using the platform Rift, a decent share of community is helpful too.

After getting a job at a top 5 tech company, I don't have enough time to spend on creating my own hacks anymore. I decided to try Rift and I enjoyed it quite a bit as it literally all the features that BoL promised it will eventually have. After Rift, exit scammed us and with the sudden surge of Private Hacks. Please be cautious about which one you use. I know many people are already following this, but as long it helps at least 1 person I will mark my reminder as a success.

I have done my own share of creating private hacks. There are enough resources out there that can help you produce basic hacks with a week work of effort (or even less). There are also resources for writing scripts for specific champions that you can build top of. So, Please be cautious in the amount of money you are spending on the value of the product you are receiving.

With online league of legends dev hacking resources and some programming. you can literally write your own orb walker and numerous amount of scripts. Spending 50$/month (or w/e) for orbwalker and 5 champ scripts is ******* insanity trust me.

Old 05/17/2019, 21:20   #2

Nice from you to issue such a warning for people that are just entering the community, although I wouldn't call Rift a complete scam.

Until he exited, we had everything that was promised and in the imprint it said that they can cease the development whenever they feel like it. Nobody knew anything about him so this wasn't really surprising, when was a cheating business ever completely clean ?

Anyways, still nice of you to warn new users.

Old 05/20/2019, 11:49   #3

Just curious, what happened to Rift? I have been away for a while and came back to the scene and i cant access rift anymore :/
Old 05/20/2019, 18:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by airheadz_ View Post
Just curious, what happened to Rift? I have been away for a while and came back to the scene and i cant access rift anymore :/
It was detected since March. Rift found out and decided to have a sale to get as many people to buy it as possible. Then as soon as the bans hit, he shut everything down and disappeared.

Old 05/27/2019, 05:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk24 View Post
Hey guys,

I have been in this community for a long time now. I have had my share of ups and downs with it. After taking a long break from it, I came back and I really enjoyed using the platform Rift, a decent share of community is helpful too.

After getting a job at a top 5 tech company, I don't have enough time to spend on creating my own hacks anymore. I decided to try Rift and I enjoyed it quite a bit as it literally all the features that BoL promised it will eventually have. After Rift, exit scammed us and with the sudden surge of Private Hacks. Please be cautious about which one you use. I know many people are already following this, but as long it helps at least 1 person I will mark my reminder as a success.

I have done my own share of creating private hacks. There are enough resources out there that can help you produce basic hacks with a week work of effort (or even less). There are also resources for writing scripts for specific champions that you can build top of. So, Please be cautious in the amount of money you are spending on the value of the product you are receiving.

With online league of legends dev hacking resources and some programming. you can literally write your own orb walker and numerous amount of scripts. Spending 50$/month (or w/e) for orbwalker and 5 champ scripts is ******* insanity trust me.
Sorry, but could you link me to those resources? Im interested in building scripts, Any guide or help would be useful.

« Suche DuoQ Boost von Dia4-Dia3 | Where to start creating a LoL bot? »