Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interested in EXT League hack?

Discussion on Interested in EXT League hack? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Interested in EXT League hack?

Hey there guys, it's super late and I'm tired sorry for the clickbaity title.

Anyways, I've been working on a few external scripts for my own personal use and some friends.

Each script is basically hard coded by me and only me, and are run individually atm cause I'm lazy.

So far I've created a fully external orbwalker.

Created Champion Scripts for.
Cassio
Draven
Lucian
Xerath - Still WIP.

Misc -
SkillShot Aimbot - Auto aim's your abilities for you that you chose at the nearest enemy champion.
STREAM SAFE PROOF - Drawings do not appear on OBS. Also I can simulate a real mouse and move it from A > B position. To make it look like you are actually playing.

The reaction tests of these externals seem to be running on about a 3-5 frame delay once a target is on the screen.
At least that is what mine was running a i7-6300k with a GTX 1070. With lower specs it may be slower.

Anyways I was planning on creating a actual platform calling it ???, with the way it currently works it is 100% undetectable. I have been using it personally for the past.... well **** year lol. Also due to the way the program works, they never need updates and will work with ALL PATCHES ON ALL REGIONS. Including CN and KR.

What I've really come to do here is ask if there would be a interest in me actually making this a platform, and if I were to do so. Should I do a private alpha/beta? Would people be willing to pay for it?

I really don't want to dedicate my time to this if I can't make a decent profit currently. Since I am balancing being a father, full time job, + other life things.

So basically what I'm saying is it is up to you guys to see if this will come to life or not.

I'll most likely go sleep or something after this post, but i'll check it tomorrow and can most likely upload a video demo of the orbwalker.
Old 04/28/2019, 18:10   #2

if ur actually making it, you should keep it private otherwise u'll have riot on ur ***
Old 04/28/2019, 20:15   #3

elite*gold: 133
Do it private. U'll be crazy if u dont. Trust us
Old 04/28/2019, 20:31   #4

Very interested
Old 04/28/2019, 20:43   #5

I've had one user pm me, I sent him a video test of the orbwalker that was in development a while back just as proof.

Will upload potentially some more proof here...

But the real question now is public or private? And if private, how many slots and what price?
Old 04/28/2019, 20:55   #6

interested here...i strongly suggest you to join a scripting community like gos/hanbot/rift users on discord and discuss with the developers there...also keep it private for early testing with those developers and trusted users...i heard rito sends their developers as script developers for cheats and get involved in cheat platform's core functionality to collect as much info as possible...make sure you dont end up having a secret rito employee as your main/lead developer/partner...handpick users and limit to certain number of slots and perform security checks like rift did...good uck.
Old 04/28/2019, 21:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvstyk View Post
if ur actually making it, you should keep it private otherwise u'll have riot on ur ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvenum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjpop View Post
Very interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavinroc View Post
interested here...i strongly suggest you to join a scripting community like gos/hanbot/rift users on discord and discuss with the developers there...also keep it private for early testing with those developers and trusted users...i heard rito sends their developers as script developers for cheats and get involved in cheat platform's core functionality to collect as much info as possible...make sure you dont end up having a secret rito employee as your main/lead developer/partner...handpick users and limit to certain number of slots and perform security checks like rift did...good uck.
Well currently it's just me hard coding everything... So the only person I have to trust is myself. The issue is though if I were do something reach out to other devs then I have to work on creating encryption, which isn't hard to do. Just annoying since it will slow down the initial development.

:/ Just wondering if I should reach out or if I should continue on my own.
Old 04/28/2019, 22:53   #8

elite*gold: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by livetorise View Post
Well currently it's just me hard coding everything... So the only person I have to trust is myself. The issue is though if I were do something reach out to other devs then I have to work on creating encryption, which isn't hard to do. Just annoying since it will slow down the initial development.

:/ Just wondering if I should reach out or if I should continue on my own.
Reach it out with 5-10 people who test and help u to improve ur things.. I can tell u more if u want. Theres som informations at my mind, that willl be very usefull.
Old 04/29/2019, 01:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by livetorise View Post
I've had one user pm me, I sent him a video test of the orbwalker that was in development a while back just as proof.

Will upload potentially some more proof here...

But the real question now is public or private? And if private, how many slots and what price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjpop View Post
Very interested
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvstyk View Post
if ur actually making it, you should keep it private otherwise u'll have riot on ur ass
Quote:
Reach it out with 5-10 people who test and help u to improve ur things.. I can tell u more if u want. Theres som informations at my mind, that willl be very usefull.
For now, while we figure things out.
Old 04/29/2019, 08:02   #10

contact this guy on discord...his name is jay...very experienced developer from gos and rift...i am sure he will help you u in setting up the new platform...
Jay#6817
Old 04/29/2019, 18:01   #11

I would also suggest Jay actually, super nice guy and always great supporting with either customers or developing stuff.

He's very dedicated if anything.
Old 04/30/2019, 01:15   #12

Cool and interesting
Old 04/30/2019, 14:12   #13

PM me if u can. I got some people that would like to work with u.
Old 05/02/2019, 05:05   #14

Hell yes im interested... if you make it a platform please let me use your script. Just take my moneys each month and let me use it =] If anything I would like to pay you now so you can make me a private orbwalker faming script.