Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Special characters in name in EUW

Discussion on Special characters in name in EUW within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 44
Special characters in name in EUW

Hello, i wanted to know if it was still possible to create a name with special characters, or if there is a trick to put

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2019, 06:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeouthill666 View Post
Hello, i wanted to know if it was still possible to create a name with special characters, or if there is a trick to put
YES my name is currently ŃGśqŁ2MG ... feel free to add me :-)

Old 02/19/2019, 17:21   #3
(〃⌒∇⌒)人(⌒∇⌒〃)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 21,653
@

-moved to League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions-

Please remember:

Quote:
You are about to post a new thread in a release forum, if you are going to post a question, discussion, request (or something similar) you are wrong here.

I won't post a question or other non-releases in this forum.

« LoL Zoom hack request for mac OS | AimTec »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Selling EXTREMELY rare in game name. (3 letters, no special characters)
03/14/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you want to know the name, I can provide you pictures and then (only if really interested) contact you in game with it. The name is formed by 3 letters and gets complimented every game, no special characters in it, only originals one. Just wanted to say that I did not set a price for it cause I wont sell it easily, considerating this game has more than 50 milion players. If you want to know more about the name, contact me: 1) by answering in this topic. 2) by adding my Skype...
[Sell]Special Characters FULL Pack | 5 Tipes of Characters [Buy]26 e*g
03/03/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hello poeples. I sell Special characters. There are 5 .txt with a lot of special characters. .txt's name: Name Decoration Letters Others Name Decoration - Others
how can i use special characters in grant name?
02/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
im playing on fembria, and i saw ppl with "*,^,>,_" those characters, but when im trying to use them, it says "this name cant be used because it contains special characters what to do?
Special characters in name?
11/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey, today i saw a guy with a thief alias, and in his thief alias there was a "?". Also the same guy has some special characters in his grant name like or `. I want to figure out how he made this, what do u guys think about it? Pk2 edit?
special characters in your name
04/04/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
wie ihr alle wisst ist man bei der namenseingabe streng limitiert, sprich es sind keine fremdzeichen erlaubt, allerdings scheint die gute alte ALT+blabla methode von dieser protection unbetastet zu sein. ffnet eure Zeichentabelle (Start/Programme/Zubehr/Systemprogramme/Zeichenta belle) und sucht euch irgendein Fremdzeichen raus, nachdem ihr dieses markiert habt seht ihr rechts unten in der Ecke vom Programm den jeweiligen "ALT-Code". Glaube nicht das man deswegen einen ban kassiert,...