Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Scripting Platform

Discussion on Scripting Platform within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scripting Platform

Hey guys, i have been looking for a scripting platform for a few weeks and i was hoping someone can help with an invite or something. I know leaguecrack.com / league.mc-cs.pl is a scam now, i was actually thinking of buying biksoon from there!

I'm willing to pay for an invite to a private/closed platform (rift walker or other) if someone has or can provide access to the tool.

Thank you.

Old 11/20/2018, 21:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocky1 View Post
Hey guys, i have been looking for a scripting platform for a few weeks and i was hoping someone can help with an invite or something. I know leaguecrack.com / league.mc-cs.pl is a scam now, i was actually thinking of buying biksoon from there!

I'm willing to pay for an invite to a private/closed platform (rift walker or other) if someone has or can provide access to the tool.

Thank you.
Do you know Jok3er ? He is selling for 500$ buy in and than 50$ each month privat 5 slot projects. Its internal

Old 11/21/2018, 16:47   #3
(〃⌒∇⌒)人(⌒∇⌒〃)

Received Thanks: 21,638
Please use this Thread:

-closed-
Closed Thread

« AHK Orbwalker | I need some help »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CoreShine's (LoL Scripting Platform) 1 Month Licence Key, Half price promotion!
11/06/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
You can verify my reseller status on Discord / Forum. If you are planning to buy 2 or more codes in one go, you can contact me through Discord (Dokidoki#6801) Official Website: Forums - LeagueCoreShine Official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/75FZRUG Store's Forum thread: CoreShine 1 month licence key (10 USD Promotional Offer) - Riot Client Reseller(BR, EUNE, EUW, NA, LAN, LAS, RU, TR, OCE) - LeagueCoreShine
[NEW] Scripting platform F++
05/23/2018 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
I would like to invite you to F++ undetected scripting platform. Release ETA in 2 weeks. Discord channel : DELETED cya guys there!
[Buying] Need developers for lol scripting platform
05/12/2018 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i want some trusted developers to make a new scripting platform. If you are interesting send me pm here or on my discord. Zuko#1080
GoS - League of Legends Scripting Platform
09/26/2016 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/myRub.png What is GoS? GoS stands for Gaming on Steroids; a website devoted to it's scripting platform. It currently houses a loader for (mainly) League of Legends. It's constantly being improved with changes! How does it work? It's simple! You simply create an account on the Gaming on Steroids forums, sign up on the loader with said new account and download the scripts of your choice!