Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Is it possible to be unbanned?

Discussion on Is it possible to be unbanned? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
Riven18's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 4
Dont think so.
Riven18 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
U can try, It's depends from reason why u get banned. And if u show them humility
I knew one person who get unbanned. After long time he try, with success
Yatoart is offline  
Old   #18
 
Doge's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 3
No,it's not possible Sir unsless your a celebrity
Doge is offline  
Old   #19

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 10
Chances seem to be very little, to be honest.

I had an account I spent several hundreds of euros with... I played a game where people told me that my mother should die of cancer, after trolling me.
Atfer telling them, that she actually suffers from cancer, one player wrote ''good, hope she dies''.
That guy kept insulting me, told me to commit suicide etc.

In that game I wrote the words ''french baguette''.
I got instantly banned for two weeks (there was no warning before, or chat ban), while the guy writing the things from above has not been punished at all (I did not receive a message for a succesful report and I saved his name on a tracking platform, where I could see that he kept playing several days after that happened).

After my 14 day ban there was a game in that I discussed with a person that trolled me. I did not insult that person, only tried to find out why the hell that person would act like that. After some time my account was permanently banned, basically because of the first thing, that caused my 14 day ban).

I tried to get my account unbanned many times, explaining everything, but they kept telling me it wouldn't be fair because of the other players, but I could open a new account.
So after all I lost a lot of money because I was discussing with people and said 'french baguette', but when people write 'omg you're so fking gay' to another person, tell you that you or your relatives should die, they could even get along unpunished, because it's only one person reporting them.

TL;DR:
Uninstall League and stop feeding them with money, like I did, that they don't deserve.
And: stop wasting your time writing them. You don't really wanto to rely on their capriciousness.
By the way, stop wasting your time with a lawyer...once you accepted their ToS, you're simply w/o any rights. Unfortunately.
asdfsdfgvcdf is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 937
Received Thanks: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsdfgvcdf View Post
Chances seem to be very little, to be honest.

I had an account I spent several hundreds of euros with... I played a game where people told me that my mother should die of cancer, after trolling me.
Atfer telling them, that she actually suffers from cancer, one player wrote ''good, hope she dies''.
That guy kept insulting me, told me to commit suicide etc.

In that game I wrote the words ''french baguette''.
I got instantly banned for two weeks (there was no warning before, or chat ban), while the guy writing the things from above has not been punished at all (I did not receive a message for a succesful report and I saved his name on a tracking platform, where I could see that he kept playing several days after that happened).

After my 14 day ban there was a game in that I discussed with a person that trolled me. I did not insult that person, only tried to find out why the hell that person would act like that. After some time my account was permanently banned, basically because of the first thing, that caused my 14 day ban).

I tried to get my account unbanned many times, explaining everything, but they kept telling me it wouldn't be fair because of the other players, but I could open a new account.
So after all I lost a lot of money because I was discussing with people and said 'french baguette', but when people write 'omg you're so fking gay' to another person, tell you that you or your relatives should die, they could even get along unpunished, because it's only one person reporting them.

TL;DR:
Uninstall League and stop feeding them with money, like I did, that they don't deserve.
And: stop wasting your time writing them. You don't really wanto to rely on their capriciousness.
By the way, stop wasting your time with a lawyer...once you accepted their ToS, you're simply w/o any rights. Unfortunately.
This seems to be the problem of nearly every MMO. Had similiar issues with another game I was playing. Just started playing League..Wonder how it will go..

P.S: Hope your mother gets cured!
jokerboy123 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
(S) MW 2 Unbanned (B) L4D2+CSS (Unbanned)
07/06/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich einen Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Account. Bieten tu ich Einen Css und l4d2 acc SIcherheiten : Perso etc. ICQ : 568060529
[B]Blackops unbanned+Cs1.6 unbanned+Css banned :( {S} Psc/Paypal!!!!
05/12/2011 - Steam Trading - 7 Replies
Titel sagt alles =P Acc lvl 30 und unbanned :) auf dem Acc is noch Css aber leider Banned und Cs 1.6 unbanned gehandelt wird über Middelman oder ihr gebt first :) Achja Ist alles Deutsch :P
SUCHE unbanned CSS Steam acc ... *unbanned* Gebe 2000 G1
04/08/2011 - WarRock Trading - 4 Replies
Da die letzten 2 Threads so in Spamm ausgeartet sind folgt hier der letzte.. 2000 G1 ~ 20 Euro gegen euren UNBANNED CSS Steam Acc.. + Geheimantwort + Email Handel nur über trusted MM ... Bitte nur ehrliche Angebote.. 2000 G1 sind höchst angemessen da ein gebrauchter CSS acc, wo keiner weiß ob einer darauf gehackt hat höchstens 10 euro noch wert ist.. ihr bekommt 20 €
[T]L4D2 CoD6 Unbanned Ect. [S] Css Unbanned
12/10/2010 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe community suche einen css acc unbanned würde dafür ein anderen acc geben mit l4d2 cod6 ect. natürlich unbanned ;)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.