Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

How to report scammer?

Discussion on How to report scammer? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to report scammer?

How to report scammer? I have all evidence

Old 05/28/2017, 18:42   #2
Community Manager

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,443
First of all this is the wrong section to ask elitepvpers related stuff. For such questions we have the . If you want to report a scammer and the trade fully took place on elitepvpers you can contact the . If the trade took place on any other platform like Skype, the support can't help you, but you can of course consider filing a complaint against the scammer at your local police office. Elitepvpers Staff will do its best to support authorities at their investigations by providing any available data elitepvpers have on a member in question. Make sure to let the authorities know that they can contact elitepvpers via .

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2017, 16:39   #3

elite*gold: 325
#closed
Closed Thread

« brauche hilfe. | Can I get a boost for free (EUW) »