[Selling] Average Score Raising Service 11/30/2015 - S4 League Trading - 11 Replies http://thequackers.altervista.org/QuackImages/uplo ads/title2.png
http://thequackers.altervista.org/QuackImages/upl oads/body2.png
Proof
This account is mine
http://thequackers.altervista.org/QuackImages/upl oads/proof.png
If you want to see it yourself:
ID: endlessrate
Pass: Testpassword1
[Selling] account lvl 30 / average 25000 pi / average 140 rp 01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi everybody i got regularly some fresh lvl 30 account to sell , 20 euros per account .
Have a nice day .
Determining Item Owner 02/07/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 4 Replies Well I was trying to determine an item's owner in case I want my bot to pickup items that only belong to me. The item spawn packets seems to have 2 values in the end. Owner and FromOwner. FromOwner is the UID of the mob that dropped the item. Owner on the other hand doesn't seem to resemble a unique identifier so I have no idea what to do with it. Currently I'm comparing FromOwner with the UID of the last monster that gave EXP but the EXP packet isn't really the most reliable indicator. I was...
Guide: Determining Serversidedness 07/05/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies NobodyNobody
I have received a plethora or PM's on epvp that all seem to say the same thing; "Oh great and powerful Bishop, how do we as modders know whether or not a function or edit will be checked by the server?". Ok so they didn't exactly say that first part, but they do ask how we can, as modders make an educated guess as to the viability of a mod based on it being server sided, or client sided. So in response I present to you a quick guide about the servers functionality and 3 quick...