Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SummonerFactory Cracked! ( Reverse Engineered Server )

Discussion on SummonerFactory Cracked! ( Reverse Engineered Server ) within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SummonerFactory Cracked! ( Reverse Engineered Server )

Yep i got a little annoyed that i had to pay to level up my smurf with a bot. So i made a server in Java that can match the bots up together! Fun right?

I'm sure they will make it harder in the future. Might release this as i near completion

Here's a preview of my code
Old 04/26/2016, 21:49   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
No warez.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends, server, summonerfactory

Similar Threads Similar Threads
:: Reverse Proxy Server ::
06/15/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo elitepvper, ich biete euch hier Reverse Proxy Server. Mit diesen Proxy Servern, könnt ihr euren Serverstandort verschleiern. Das heißt: Wenn eine Domain über den Proxy Server läuft, weiß niemand (außer der Besitzer) wo sich der eigentliche Server befindet. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thu mb/6/67/Reverse_proxy_h2g2bob.svg/400px-Reverse_pr oxy_h2g2bob.svg.png Diese Proxy Server funktionieren mit Root Server/vServer und Webhosting. Die jeweligen IP-Adressen sind...
BattlEye reverse engineered
08/31/2007 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Good day. I actually feel like there are not many skilled people here and this makes me tend to avoid the forums. I think though I should give something on my own in order to expect others to give information. It seems like everyone wants to hack his favourite game but noone has the skills and the ambition to acquire them. There are a few good coders and reverse engineers here though, keep it up! This post now consists of a compilation of all the papers I wrote about BattlEye for a...