Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to check how many skins I own at Mac

Discussion on How to check how many skins I own at Mac within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb How to check how many skins I own at Mac

I would like to know how many skins I own in Lol through some tool at macbook , because I couldn't find out the tool for this at elephant with support for mac clients .

If you know about something hit me up guys :P
Old 04/03/2016, 00:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Don't exist.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS CS GO Skins Come and Check it ! BF Knife...
02/21/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I would like to sell my CS GO skins for a decent price. Steam Community :: Zros :: Item Inventory Add me skype for more info : dadepool42
[Selling] 130 champions, 70 skins, check it out!
12/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Silver 3 Champions 130 Skins ~70 (2 legendary) TheThilmann's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats I don't know the price, so i'll check your offers out, we will trade with MM.
[Selling] ( WEST ) 120 Champions ; 69 Skins (Rare Skins) ; 7 Rune Pages ; Gold IV - CHECK !
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings. I Don't Have Much Free Time To Spend On League Of Legends. So I'm Looking To Sell Following Account: ✔ 120 Champions ( Missing Only ; Aatrox - Braum - Nami - Tahm Kench - Urgot - Vel'Koz ) ✔ 69 Skins Many Rare And Legacy Skins. I'm To Lazy To Make Screenshots , So I'll Give Elophant Link , Just Write Me A Private Message! I Own Skins Like That ; Zombie Ryze , Angler Jax , Headmistress Fiora , Re-Gifted Amumu And Much More Rare/Legacy! ✔ 43 Additional Icon's
Price Check 165 Skins acc
04/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hey imight wanna sell one of my accs. the accs come iwth original email. S3 >bronze S4 > Silver S5 > silver 165 Skins :
[Selling] Check -> ***Hot Cool Skins EuW Acc***
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So title says much there are screenshots (ill screenshot too) we will use middleman i accept paypal and PSC price: 20 euros skype - talonducouteau10