Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account

Discussion on LoL Account within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Account

So, my main League account it's banned. I want to buy another one and I see some nice accounts out here with some nice skins on them. So, I have a question: What should I do?

1. Star with a nice, fresh and clean account..lvl up by myself and farm ip for champ, buy skins by myself..etc
2. Buy a lvl 30 account with IP on him so I can buy runes and champs
3. Buy a nice account with skins, runes, champs and after that transfer it on my desired region? But in this case..I know I can change the email adress and the password so it will be mine but how do I know that someday someone will make a ticket and recover the account back? Because if they know the "real" informations from this account they can recover it back very easily..

So? What do you think?
Old 01/19/2016, 14:30   #2

Level 30 Accounts with a lot of IP are usually botted and there is still a high risked to get banned. Of course, there are also a lot of accounts which are leveled by hand. You need to look for those. If the E-Mail is unverified before you buy an account, it's very very difficult for someone to get it back, but there are of course possibilities with a ticket. Hasn't happened to me so far.
Old 01/19/2016, 14:46   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Have a Cheap Account. 70 Champs 12 Skins, Silver 4, Season 4 was Gold 4, 7k ip and 4 runepages pn me
Old 01/19/2016, 16:24   #4

There's 2 sides to the botted accounts story.

1. There are people who are using bots that are detected. They quickly bot their accounts from 1 to 30 within a week and next banwave their bots are easily banned. This is what happens to most people, and that's why 'botted' accounts got their bad name.

2. There are people who use their own created bot, that takes quite alot longer but doesn't get banned wave after wave. These accounts are usually safe for the rest of your league-lifetime.

It's all about how you bot your accounts. There's obvious ways which Riot can easily detect by just checking a few match histories or even use their anti-cheat to detect injection-based bots (Which most are saying that they're not detected, but hey.. we know better right?)

Just be sure to check from whom you are buying accounts, because there's all kind of types out there. Those handleveled accounts are mostly cracked accounts which are basicly stolen because people were stupid enough to have their username the same as their password.. which obviously would be safe from banwaves, but if you have the original email you registered the account on you can ALWAYS get it back.

Kind of a long post, but I hope this makes your choice easier
Old 01/19/2016, 22:22   #5

elite*gold: 43
the best thing to do is to look on ebay for someone who only sells one account and has a pretty good rating , like atleast 200 ratings without one negative .. then you can be pretty sure that it's his only account and he's only interested in selling it because he doesn't want to play anymore .. and the price HAS TO BE high, because those "diamond V accounts, 100 champs, 100€" are just meant to get recovered!
Old 01/24/2016, 17:35   #6

I agree to you