Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championicon scaling auf der minimap

Discussion on Championicon scaling auf der minimap within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 255
Exclamation Championicon scaling auf der minimap

Hey,

weiß jemand wie man die größe der Championicons auf der minimap skalieren kann ?
Habe bereits die minimap in der Game.cfg vergrößert und versucht mit den Rafmanager in der Minimap_Fenrir.ini die Icons zu vergrößern, was allerdings nicht klappt.

Oder müssen evtl. die Bilder der Champions vergrößert werden, da die größe der icons sich nicht mit der skalierung der minimap verändert ??

Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen, danke im voraus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Datei : Minimap "NPC Minimap Pos." ?
08/16/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
MiniMap NPC
05/31/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Can anyone tell me how to change the minimap npc names? like, when you put your mouse over minimap icon, it has the npc name.. How do I change the name.
Minimap
05/14/2010 - Runescape - 8 Replies
Are there any tools or something that can make the minimap for runescape bigger?
minimap see all
01/26/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
is there one to see everything on minimap?
minimap
01/24/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
hey i was wondering if there was a addon i could get that would let you see the monsters on the minimap and metal veins for mining i know its possible if you use death soft.com's emulator hack doesnt work anymore weeeeeeeeeeee msg me