Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NHC BOT Issue , HELP :(

Discussion on NHC BOT Issue , HELP :( within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
The Black Market: 234/0/1
NHC BOT Issue , HELP :(

Hey guys, I have an issue with the NHC BOT,

If I log in, everything works. They log in, selet Champions etc.
but then the following message appears: Problem in the finding of League of Legends.exe make sure the game is updated. Game not found at: C:/Riot Games/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/0.0.1.111/deploy/, check folder for game update"

But the game is fully updated and it is working. I filled the right folder (C:RiotGames) too.

Can anyone help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map 71-72 issue
02/03/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
Hello epvpers my following problem: I added the maps 71-74 on my ep5 client. I got the 73, 74 and 71 to work, however the 72 map (Queen Caput cave) are there, I can move into it but the map is black there is nothing in it. I checked the files both client and server sided. and what i know of they are all there. Client sided there is 5 files total for 72 and 5 files total for 71 and server sided there is the svmap's. i did add the maps in the map.ini aswell see below. ...
PVP issue.
04/25/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello PvPers Iv been gaming in shaiya since long time now , i give my respect to evry admin running his server or has run , i love pvp but some servers as we know got a huge ammout of players wich allow only 30 on each faction to pvp wich is the prob im looking for a solution for it , so is there somehow that we can expend the ammount of Partys or slots in the Raid for an example of 100 players max or what ever the number is ? If it is possible , please share ur information with us , and if...
KTS issue
06/13/2011 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
NULL
[Sun Sro] Res Issue
07/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Hi, Basically I want to have my sun sro client run at 1440x900 res. I have chosen this in the launcher options, however in-game this option doesn't appear. In fact no 16:10 options do which is really screwing my aspect ratio. Does anyone know of anyway to change the res on the sun sro client to 1440x900? Cheers, Profix
Is there a known issue
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
with the client freezing, i've clean installed it just gets to the charecter select screen than freezes