Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Nordic Need some help

Discussion on EU Nordic Need some help within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Nordic Need some help

Im gold 5 in Nordic is there anyone willing to coach/ boost my acount as much as possible? Ur help would be apriciated
Thank very much in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Nordic ACC
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Unranked or only few games played on! Skype: Jaylux1989
[Selling] [NORDIC]105 champs, 12 RUNEPAGES, 68 skins, 10 legendary [NORDIC]
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there! Decided to quit playing and therefore im selling my account to get some extra money which i could really need ! It has every champion execpt: Vi, rengar, treash, syndra and nami! I uploaded the runes in the attachments IF you can send via bitcoins it would be lovely, but paypal will work :) I have every info, all the transactions id, creation date, creation name etc. Heres the skin list (ATTENTION!!! It has like 5 more that i dont remember in head, dont have acces to lol...
[Selling] ACC lvl 30 EU NORDIC
03/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell my acc in EU NORDIC... lvl 30, 64 champs a few skins... and GOLD DEVISION IV Skype: paradoxill
[NORDIC]105 champs, 12 RUNEPAGES, 68 skins, 10 legendary [NORDIC]
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey there! Decided to quit playing and therefore im selling my account to get some extra money which i could really need :)! It has every champion execpt: Vi, rengar, treash, syndra and nami! I uploaded the runes in the attachments I have every info, all the transactions id, creation date, creation name etc. Heres the skin list (ATTENTION!!! It has like 5 more that i dont remember in head, dont have acces to lol atm!) Ahri: Midnight Ahri Akali: Stinger akali
WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East server only! WTS PAX Sivir Skin! EU Nordic East
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
LIMITED EDITION Penny Arcade Expo SIVIR character and skin!These code only work on the EU East server! If you do not have Sivir, entering the code gives you the character as well! http://s15.postimage.org/5x38hbqp7/KGr_Hq_IOKoc_E 4_3_NOzp3_BOWGj_t_HPw_12.jpg - I will not go 1st but if you are trusted and old member here i can go. - Pay Pal Only - Make Offer - Will use a trusted middle man if you pay fee - I don't trade for accounts