Hi guys, i want to get plat but i don' t have time to spam games, so i think i' m gonna call an elobooster on this forum.
But i' ts a little bit scaring for a noob like me, because i rly dont want to be baned with all the money i wasted in my account.
So is that safe if the guy use a vpn?
Who got boosted here and can give me his feedback?
Thx sirs.
you wont get banned anyway, the worst thing that could happen to you is a 2 weeks ban + season rewards removed, and from my experience people dont get banned for being boosted anyway
Why should a be a low chance ? Lets say, you have been playing in Silver like 200 games. Suddenly you rise in a short amount of time to Platin.
This is where I, as an employee would start to doubt the player.
Next thing is checking the IP and if I find an abnormality around the same time as the sudden rise occured, I would deem you guilty.
Hey I boost, I can do a free game for you to showcase my skills.
Was Challenger Season 4.
skype: kevin.kershner
I accept paypal, can boost bronze tier for $5, silver, $7ish, gold $9-15, plat $17-25ish.
Have boosted up to Diamond II.
We can work something out, PM me on here if you'd like as well.
Why should a be a low chance ? Lets say, you have been playing in Silver like 200 games. Suddenly you rise in a short amount of time to Platin.
This is where I, as an employee would start to doubt the player.
Next thing is checking the IP and if I find an abnormality around the same time as the sudden rise occured, I would deem you guilty.
Yes it's obvious to everyone but they just don't care. It's not like they have people checking active accounts all the time.
Only 1 or 2 people that I boosted got banned out of 300+ in the past years
[EUW/EUNE/RU/TR] Gucci Eloboost - Professional League of Legends Eloboost Free Vouch! 03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies http://puu.sh/gLgnj/76e1ae0780.png
We will give free vouches in a few days, we are currently taking orders and will do vouches soon as possible !
Hey, giving out vouches send private message
Add me on skype for boosts, giving out vouches tomorrow :)