Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/29/2016, 20:23   #481

elite*gold: 2
They stack armor and got alot of cc. Better buy QSS or Armor Pen first?
Old 11/30/2016, 15:48   #482

elite*gold: 0
As adc or as darius? It depends if u cant even damage tehn without getting ccd and die then go qss. If u can dodge the cc like morg binding etc go for arpen. But tbh it wont matter that much what u buy first both have their advantages. It just matters when u have them. How much gold u generate per minute etc.

keep asking
Old 12/01/2016, 17:25   #483

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
As adc or as darius? It depends if u cant even damage tehn without getting ccd and die then go qss. If u can dodge the cc like morg binding etc go for arpen. But tbh it wont matter that much what u buy first both have their advantages. It just matters when u have them. How much gold u generate per minute etc.

keep asking
Kha Itembuild for Jungle ?
Old 12/01/2016, 19:14   #484

Kha Itembuild for Jungle ?
If u know how to play him i would go full dmg/ar pen (ad jgl, youmu, dusk). If u just start witht he champ and still die often i would go ad jgl, bc, maw. Play that build until u know ur limits better and are quicker with the double jump/invis mechanics. U just want the highest gold lead possible. With the full dmg u have the option to get more kills but if u arent careful u lose the gold lead again by dieing often. I prefer the second item build its just more relaxed.

have time for more questions
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2016, 18:56   #485

elite*gold: 799
Hey Mate,

it's me again.

I would like to ask your something about Orianna.
Im really having fun playing her at the moment.

So, my questions are:

1. How to play Orianna vs Yasuo?
- What to build?
- What Mastery/Runes?
- What to do?

2. Same goes for LeBlanc
- What to build?
- What Mastery/Runes?
- What to do?

3. Same goes for Zed
- What to build?
- What Mastery/Runes?
- What to do?

THANK YOU!
Old 12/05/2016, 16:27   #486

How to play Orianna vs Yasuo?
U can get armguards early if u see hes playing well. Otherwise just ur normal item build. Take flat armor in yellow and cdr/lvl in blue imo. In lane u just let him push and try to freeze it infront of ur turret. Hes rly easy to gank and even if he doesnt get ganked his roams arent rly that scary so u wont lose that much by letting him push. Just dont 1v1 him early. Keep ur range and only get free poke in when he goes for last hits.

Same goes for LeBlanc

On lb i would take ap/lvl in blue since shes more of a burst char than ori. But still armor in yellow. U only need armguards if u fall behind. Otherwise u can easily dodge his q and all ins. Just go ur normal item build. With lb its even easier to harrass and punish him for pushing. Just q w onto him when he last hits and when u baited his wall u can use ur slower e. After a certain point u can pretty much oneshot him if he builds dmg (if he goes for hex it gets more of a farm lane).

Same goes for Zed
On zed just get as much dmg as possible. Poke and farm with q until lvl 6. As soon as u see him use his charged q and is below 75% u just go full all in with ignite ult. I dont think if u dont **** up the first few lvls he should stand any chance vs u.

If u want an even easier time vs yasuo take some instant hard cc like malza and call for ur jgler. Hes either force to spend gold on qss or just die over and over. Ur spell shield also keeps u safe from his charged q. Kayle is also fine because his wall doest stop ur autos so its like he has one spell less. And if he ults some1 u just ult that target aswell.
Old 12/06/2016, 12:04   #487

Do you play lee sin with keybinds, to ward jump faster? heard pros did that, wanted to know if its true. and if so, how u bind?

thx in advance
Old 12/07/2016, 16:06   #488

elite*gold: 15
im not challenger, definitly not. but there is no need in play with keybinding thats totaly not worth cuz first you use your trinket, after maybe your jungle item and so on... i think its pretty easy to jump with 1 -4 (my fav is 4 ) so: 4+w
Old 12/09/2016, 14:08   #489

Do you play lee sin with keybinds, to ward jump faster? heard pros did that, wanted to know if its true. and if so, how u bind?
First u need to put everything on smart cast. Then if ur mouse has buttons on the side u can bind ur sightstone/jgl ward item/trinket on one of those that u can reach easily. That way u can press w + ward super quickly. But they dont use macros if u mean that. They dont press 1 button to do 2 actions. That wouldnt be allowed in lan events.
Old 12/09/2016, 14:22   #490

elite*gold: 15
as i said... hope he get punished for beeing such an unfriendly person..

@

please tell me your thoughts on jungling Lee Sin with the "green Build" in diamond 4. would you say the greenbuild is solid or should i go for the fast cdr and ad
Old 12/10/2016, 10:58   #491

please tell me your thoughts on jungling Lee Sin with the "green Build" in diamond 4. would you say the greenbuild is solid or should i go for the fast cdr and ad
Since the goal is to get as strong as possible as quickly as possible and lee sin scales with ad and not with hp, i would always go with ad jgl item first. Then if u are ahead u can get another ad item like bc. Thats the only way to hardcarry on lee imo.
Old 12/10/2016, 13:28   #492

elite*gold: 79
Best Trynda playstyle and item build actually ?
Old 12/10/2016, 16:47   #493

Is ziggs with tear interresting ? And what build can i do with him when carrying hard ? What about ziggs supp ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 12/10/2016, 18:44   #494

Since trynda scales heavily with items u need to become rly rly rly good at last hitting learn to get like 8 or even better 9 10 cs per minute so u almost always reach ur items no matter the lane matchup or teamcomps or behind or ahead. The cs will always be there maybe ban stuff like jayce that keeps u from farming. Only do things that give u gold. Dont help peolpe dont waste time dont join teamfights if u see u cant kill any1 tehre. Just focus purely on getting stronger (which is a pretty good playstyle in soloq with other champs aswell imo). They buffed botrk so u can buy it again or go for straight statik ie phantom for max crit. U always want to maximize the strengths of a champ and with trynda its def crit. U just have to accept taht u get kited alot. I tried different builds but no build will stop u from getting kited u just have to be good with the timing when to go in.

Is ziggs with tear interresting ? And what build can i do with him when carrying hard ? What about ziggs supp ?
Tear is too weak in the current meta atm imo. Takes way too long for u to be strong u will lose all control over mid. Just go full dmg when u are ahead with a lich bane in it. Ur autos will hurt like hell. Dont play ziggs sup. He has no skills that are good on its own. U should only play champs as sup when they dont rely on gold. Like stuns hooks etc those abilities dont need gold. If u rly want to play a dmg support play smthn that has good base dmg like zyra/brand/velkoz.
Old 12/11/2016, 11:22   #495

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
Since trynda scales heavily with items u need to become rly rly rly good at last hitting learn to get like 8 or even better 9 10 cs per minute so u almost always reach ur items no matter the lane matchup or teamcomps or behind or ahead. The cs will always be there maybe ban stuff like jayce that keeps u from farming. Only do things that give u gold. Dont help peolpe dont waste time dont join teamfights if u see u cant kill any1 tehre. Just focus purely on getting stronger (which is a pretty good playstyle in soloq with other champs aswell imo). They buffed botrk so u can buy it again or go for straight statik ie phantom for max crit. U always want to maximize the strengths of a champ and with trynda its def crit. U just have to accept taht u get kited alot. I tried different builds but no build will stop u from getting kited u just have to be good with the timing when to go in.

Tear is too weak in the current meta atm imo. Takes way too long for u to be strong u will lose all control over mid. Just go full dmg when u are ahead with a lich bane in it. Ur autos will hurt like hell. Dont play ziggs sup. He has no skills that are good on its own. U should only play champs as sup when they dont rely on gold. Like stuns hooks etc those abilities dont need gold. If u rly want to play a dmg support play smthn that has good base dmg like zyra/brand/velkoz.

ok thanks. If you play vs squishy's, do you prefer a full crit build over alternative items like cleaver, hydra and bork ?

And should i allways take Ferror even i get countered and maybe survive the lane better with warlords ?