Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Coaching With Rychuko!!

Discussion on Challenger Coaching With Rychuko!! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger Coaching With Rychuko!!

Rychuko's Challenger League of Legends Coaching!!

TL;DR and pricing t bottom just realised it's kinda long!

Hi, my name is Rychuko and I have decided to set up my own Coaching service for you guys! I am currently challenger on EUW and have been for a while. I have played since beta and have achieved challenger in season 4 and once again now hit challenger in season 5, after taking a small break. I now want to try and focus my skills on improving other players.

A screenshot of my profile to prove I am challenger. Getting Chall with Heimer as my second most played was pretty fun.

I am currently around rank 150-160 in EUW and trying to focus less on soloque and more on coaching, however, I will hopefully be steadily gaining rating throughout the season whilst also playing on my smurf.

Is coaching worth it?
Basically the short answer is YES! If you are serious about LoL and actually care about improving then here is a simple way to look at it. When I imagine my rating now, if you could go back in time and spend just one hour with a Challenger rated player how much I could improve and how much time I would have saved. Buy simply having the major/minor mistakes I was making and how to simply improve in just one hour and how much you could improve with several sessions!

Another way to see it is, if you could pay a small amount of money to spend your time with a top player in another sport you cared about e.g football/soccer/mma then imagine how much you could learn. I know it's hard to compare LoL to another sport such as that but the principle is still very similar if not the same.

Why should you choose me?
Well first of all I am a highly skilled player reaching challenger in both season 4 and season 5.In addition to this I have had a lot of experience in coaching people throughout playing since open beta.

I am a very friendly and patient guy who will customise my lessons around each individual and I feel I can seek out their needs with just a little time spent with them. I will also ensure that I keep maximum communication throughout the lessons asking you questions the whole time and wanting you to ask questions whenever you need to even after lessons.

Why am I unique?
While improving myself over the past 3-4 years in League many of the tricks and skill you learn in the game especially at higher ratings become passive. This means that many other coaches actually will try and focus on less important things such as 'masteries runes ' and forget to teach you what will actually improve your gameplay greatly as they simply have forgot that people on a lower rating don't already know how to do the things that we
already do passively throughout the game. By looking back on how I used to play I can pin point the points where I changed certain things that greatly increased my gameplay/rating and I can relate them to you and lay out the steps that need to be taken to ensure that you improve in the most important areas.

What can I expect to learn by purchasing just 1 hour from you!
With just one hour you'll be surprised how much you can learn from a top tier player.Firstly I would like you to know that I will try and judge what type of skill level you are already on by your current rating and refer back to myself when I was that rating and try and teach you the most beneficial ways to change your gameplay to increase your skill further. By doing this it means that I will not waste time on things that you may already know.

If you wish to have lessons and improve you gameplay but have no microphone/ you don't feel comfortable talking with a coach over skype then we can work around this. You can simply send me a vod of a game you wish to reviewed/coached on and I will present back to you a fully annotated/voiced opinion on your gameplay/what to improve/your mistakes and also other minor things th at are important in improving your gameplay and send this back to you. After this you can present any questions to me over skype about what I have said/anything that has confused you etc and I will provide you with detailed answers. If you have absolutely no way to record a game and would just like to chat with me about your gameplay and certain things that confuse you about your rating and how to gain elo etc then this can also be done over skype. I have done a few lessons which are simply typing back and forth where I give very detailed answers and the lessons have all been received and rated greatly!!

Basic overview of what you will defiantly learn in the 1 hour from me;
- We will review your masteries and rune pages and get them up to date and explain when to use each one! (We will not spend too much time on this depending on your current situation. For example, you can essentially get the best runes/masteries from copying pro players from KR or really any region. We will basically just see how up to date you are and adjust accordingly.

- We will discuss your champion pool and what champions are worth learning in the current meta.
- We will go over lane counters and when to pick certain champions.
- Most IMPORTANTLY we will hop into game and show you ward spots and analyze your laning skill/ jungling routes. (this can be done by simply watching a recording but it all depends on the way you wish to learn and what you feel will be the best method for you.
- How to control minion waves 'When to push and when to freeze'
- How and when to trade in lane!

I have realised that the best way to really gain the most out of a 1 hour lesson is generally going over a replay of a single game which can be recorded and uploaded to either youtube or streamed over skype (we can work around getting a replay). This ensures that I get an overall view of everything that is essential to win a game, not only trading in lane etc but your map control,warding, map awareness all in 1 hour. However, as stated before these lessons are completely decided by you so if you wish to spend
the hour practicing 1 match up over and over again again in a 1v1 with a higher skilled player, this will be fine and easily setup and completed. This method with generally improve/seek out what needs to be improved with your gameplay on a overall level.

Some new ideas! (1 Trick Ponies or Wannabe 1 Tricks look here!!)
I have been thinking about starting some kind of 1 trick pony lesson bundle. Yes I know I may receive some flame for creating some more one trick ponies "sorry" but it has to be noted that being a one trick pony is a legitimate way of gaining elo.

Why would you want to do this?
Obviously if I am focusing on teaching you the specifics of a single champion I am 90%+ sure that you will gain a lot of elo.

Well I believe that in just a short amount of somewhat 5 lessons or so I could teach you the inns and outs of a champion and show you what it takes to win games which you can spam play to gain rating. For example this season I feel that if I taught someone how to play heimerdinger for 5 lessons or so they could gain a lot of rating as he has a very easy way to win games. This may sound a bit far fetched but just imagine the same applies to almost any champion but you will get the most amount out of learning the champions I have 1 tricked at some point since starting to play the game.The obvious upside to this is if your only goal is to gain rating and impress your friends then this is probably the easiest way.

At the moment I am not to sure how to structure this and will put some more time into it shortly. The lesson bundle will be for champions that I have put many hours into and know everything about. For example certain champions that I have either put a lot of time into or spammed played at any one time. Some examples I can think of is

(Riven, Heimerdinger, Yasuo, Ahri, Leblanc, Vayne, Azir) the list goes on.

My initial thought was to make a bundle of maybe 5 lessons for a certain price concentrating on the inns and outs of a single champion. This champion can be decided by you or recommended by me.

As this is just a thought at the moment I am completely open to suggestions and if something like this interests you then please just message me on skype and I can arrange a lesson plan or even just one lesson focusing on just one champion. As I said at the moment this is just a test thought, however, as I haven't seen something like this out there I would like to put it forward myself as I have had a lot of experience in playing one champion a lot to gain elo. The latest example of this would be heimerdinger which I used in a specific way to gain elo and it's the reason he is my second most played this season.

Reasons why doing this may be risky!
Obviously if I am focusing on teaching you the specifics of a single champion I am 90%+ sure that you will gain a lot of elo. However, this can be boring and you may risk that when you get to a higher rating that the skills only transfer on the one single champion and your other champions will probably result in you losing some rating if you play them as your skill on them will be lower. The one plus side is that you may pick up certain skills a long the way such as map awareness, warding, grouping etc which will transfer no matter your rating.

If you have any questions at all about coaching etc I highly encourage you to add me on skype @ Coaching_Rychuko where we can speak directly!

TL;DR
1 on 1 coaching with one of the highest rated players in EUW! In this lessons we will go over your game play and I will give you specific things to work on to ensure that you get better and gain elo. These lessons can generally be done by analysing a vod of one of your league games, however, they are also customised just for you. Therefore if you wish to do 1v1's etc only then this can be done. Please read up towards the top of the thread for a in-depth description of my lessons!

Pricing!
Currently due to being new the forums I will be charging just £10 per hour which will be paid through PayPal. Sorry this is the only payment method at this time! These prices may change in the future in some way and I will be constantly updating this thread/pricing to introduce certain bundles e.g. 1 trick pony bundles and certain lesson packs which will have a discount.

Thanks for taking your time to read my thread!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread