Well, it's like that.. Install iso, install vmware tools, install league, done?
You might wanna make league windows or something maybe.
Really? You guys have it that easy? I do exactly same, Windows 7 x64 Professional, installed in VMware Workstation, installed VMware Tools, enabled 3D Graphics Acceleration, downloaded League of Legends, and as soon as I try to join custom game it crashes and gives me error that "unknown error has occured", which normally shows up only when graphical driver is lacking or crashes.
Can I request your assist maybe? Through TeamViewer?
If you're still facing this problem, you could also try updating .NET Framework:
I used to run LoL in VMware Workstation (XP as guest OS) without any "special" setup.
Become virtually IMMORTAL (unsterblich) for 10 seconds! 03/24/2014 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies Does not work on one-shotting monsters! This will heal you 30 000 x 10 every second for 10 seconds if done properly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-rNtzadm4
This is great for:
*Brawler's Guild
*Bloody Coins farming
*World PvP and duels
*Soloing hard mobs and rares (e.g. Huolon, Zandalari Warbringer)