Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo Boosting on NA server

Discussion on Free Elo Boosting on NA server within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Elo Boosting on NA server

Free Elo Boost,

I am currently a Diamond IV player. I am trying to boost a friend of mine from Plat II to Diamond V. However, I am having some difficulties doing so on my own account. I want to do this on a lower level gold smurf (which I don't have) which is why I am here today.

What I asking for:

Access to a low gold account (g5 or g4) for approximately 3-4 days. A g5 account can potentially help a plat 1 get into diamond.

Whats in it for you:

Your account will be elo boosted by approximately 1.5 divisions within 3-4 days, free of charge.

How can you trust me?:

I will say that I am a decent person and I will only use the account for the purposes I've stated. You've probably heard that before though. I guess you will just have to trust me. My intention is to use your account to boost my friend (with the elo boost on your own account a byproduct).

I'd prefer if you'd contact me via Skype
Cheers.

Old 02/27/2015, 09:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can play on my smurf on RU server if you want
Dont own an account on na tho

Tags
diamond, elo boosting, free