Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR 3V3 TEAMMATES

Discussion on LOOKING FOR 3V3 TEAMMATES within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
LOOKING FOR 3V3 TEAMMATES

Yo guys.

I got a 3v3 team and wanna play some more

MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH
MUST USE TEAMSPEAK
MUST BE GOLD-PLAT
MUST BE MATURE

IGN: Dandere PewPew
Old 02/20/2015, 02:27   #2

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,038
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] 3v3 teammates
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have a problem - I don't have anyone to play with to get 3v3 plat so I'd like to ask for a special kind of service. I know lots of you do boosts for people, log on to their accounts and play 10 3v3 games with them in a platinum team, etc. I'd like a similar thing but I would play with my account myself. I can handle myself around low plat (Gold II in solo queue) and had the same deal last season - 2 diamond players offered a boost service, they had 2 accounts from boost buyers, I...
Suche 3 Teammates
10/25/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey, Meine Freundin und ich suchen 3 Nette und aktive Teammates für ein 5er premate team. Ziel ist schon bald ranked games zu zocken. Meine freundin hat vor kurzem erst mit LoL angefangen daher werden auch leute im lvl 20er bereich bevorzugt. Zu euch:
Looking for teammates to play BOT
09/13/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Trying to lvl my alt to lv 30 ASAP, looking for few player to team up. Leave ur IGN. Thanks;)
Looking for teammates
12/29/2012 - All Points Bulletin - 1 Replies
Hi, i started playing Apb again recently and i am looking for some people who want to form a team with me to play tactical using skype. I play on server Obeya1 eu. And am Enforcer. Spif interested add me on skype: Justus-Hekkema
[SC]TEAMMATES HACK
04/29/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
For Advance Charles User: here is last 2digit index code for Teammates Code: 00 Mercedes 01 Merceny 02 Mozzi 03 Abacus 04 Shopkeeper 05 Shopkeeper 06 Capsule Machine